I have inserted my valid tivusat smartcard in receiver running ccam but channels not clearing. CCam is populated for other reasons but I would expcect the tivusat channels to clear.
Any ideas what i may need to do please? thanks
Hi, apologies, I thought it was activated. I found out it was not.
So I went on Tivusat website and successfully registered the card (I chose CAM opton on tivusat website and non official decoder).
However it is still not clearing the channels. I'm using latest Openvix image with ccam 2.3.0
Thanks. Normally when I register cards, albeit for proprietary boxes, it takes only 30 minutes.
I will check later again but channels still not clearing.
When I look at CCam client the box recognizes the card as Nagra but unknown provider. Would it not say Tivusat?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.