Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Accessing Root & HDD after flash of 3.2

jonnyflash

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2013
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ireland
Hi,
Just wondering if I need to add a setting to access Root from my Laptop network explorer, I could do it on Hades 18.
 
Same here, using the smb.conf-opkg file in /etc/samba works, the /etc/samba/smb.conf file fails, I don't know if its because I restored a backup, but a quick fix is to run
Code:
cp /etc/samba/smb.conf-opkg /etc/samba/smb.conf
/etc/init.d/samba restart
After installing Samba using the instructions above from Sicilian
 
With ET10000 no problems with samba. I just installed it with old fashion Apollo way or what ever. The only problem at the moment seems to be with MediaPortal plugin. 3.2 has version 7.1.4. Latest from MediaPortal seems to be 7.1.8. I hope they will fix 7.1.9 suitable for openvix 3.2. :)
 
Why are people running 3.2, is that not an old version?
 
New3.2. gone back to numbering system instead of names
 
Oh ok is there a changelog thread? I like to keep upto date with driver versions.
 
vu + duo 2 identical .Restore settings not ok.
 
Same here with my VuSolo2.
Do I just wait for a software update from the feeds ?

Screen Shot 2015-08-28 at 13.52.08.webp
 
Please unpack the attached file to "/etc/samba " and see if Samba can be started then.

So add the files
/etc/samba/smb.conf
and
/etc/samba/smb.conf-user
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top