D dreamtop New member Joined Jun 22, 2015 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 40 Jun 23, 2015 #1 HI I HAVE VU+SOLO SE AND IMAGE openvix-Hades.012.release-vusolose_usb ITS NOT WORKING FINE WITH WIFI TP-LINE MODEL TL-WN725N DRIVER 8188EU CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM AND IF YOU HAVE A DRIVER GIVE TO ME HERE THANK YOU
HI I HAVE VU+SOLO SE AND IMAGE openvix-Hades.012.release-vusolose_usb ITS NOT WORKING FINE WITH WIFI TP-LINE MODEL TL-WN725N DRIVER 8188EU CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM AND IF YOU HAVE A DRIVER GIVE TO ME HERE THANK YOU
J john doe Forum Supporter Joined Jul 12, 2014 Messages 1,694 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location God Knows Jun 24, 2015 #2 where it says wake on LAN in the last picture. I think you have this set at No when it needs to yes & then restart box
where it says wake on LAN in the last picture. I think you have this set at No when it needs to yes & then restart box
D dreamtop New member Joined Jun 22, 2015 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 40 Jun 24, 2015 #3 I TRY Enable wake on LAN yes and Enable wake Yes All wlan not working the problem is for the driver i need a driver ineed anser for vix iamge team
I TRY Enable wake on LAN yes and Enable wake Yes All wlan not working the problem is for the driver i need a driver ineed anser for vix iamge team