Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Confluence Skin - BRILLIANT - can you do?

sigpark

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Points
18
@Rossi - Thanks again m8. I thought I would start a new thread - thanks for the answers on this thread, but I wanted to start a seperate thread to that fix that you are doing - simply because the skin is brill, and I wanted the "chat" to be under an appropriate heading that appeciates the work you and @simonsez do!

I have a further request to the "picon" request in the Graphic EPG and Channel list!

Is it possible to include the "tuner" use in the "info" screen as in YouViX blue? Reason is kids often stream to their portable devices, and it is just handy to see other tuner is in use before "Dad" might record another channel whilst they are using webif?

As always, thanks to all of the ViX team - RESPECT.
 
hi.

i will look at possibly adding picon to those screens.

the tuner info on the infobar will be in build 10, ive already done it.
 
Guess this feature missed build 10? :(

Eagerly waiting!!

It does show the tuner info in build 10 on the left hand side

6420519fc7ca7f7cddce3957ca5ef444.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It does show the tuner info in build 10 on the left hand side

Hey Sorry Folks, it was late when I did the update last night - long day and missed the detail :p - reply was even later! Thanks a lot - really appreciate the work @Rossi, and the heads-up @khan888. Cheers
 
from the feeds,
download plugins>extentions>vixbmc 1080 confluence

for the picons, look for MK picons 400x240 SNP from http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Picons/MK/

FYI, and I may be wrong, but I think you need to be on Hades for the Confluence skin to be on feeds - @Rossi can confirm. I don't think it is on the Apollo feeds. You can find it in the "skins" section of the plugins feeds.
 
If you want to use current skins, use a current image. Simple.
 
FYI, and I may be wrong, but I think you need to be on Hades for the Confluence skin to be on feeds - @Rossi can confirm. I don't think it is on the Apollo feeds. You can find it in the "skins" section of the plugins feeds.

we have no way of knowing which image/version that the poster i was responding to currently uses.
i based my reply on the fact that he is posting in a thread where the original poster states they are using Hades.
 
hi.

i will look at possibly adding picon to those screens.

the tuner info on the infobar will be in build 10, ive already done it.

Hi @Rossi, I spent a little time studying ur skin and I have made the following changes to get the Picon on the "Graphical EPG" and also to the "Channel List". I have included the changes in a skin_user file attached. If you are using Rossi's Confluence skin, for those that don't know the path to a skin_user file, just drop the attached skin_user_ViXBMC_1080_Confluence.xml file (unzipped without changing the name) into root\etc\enigma2

@Rossi, if you get a minute you might have a look at the "No Picon Loaded" post I made http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...nfluenece-skin&p=355193&viewfull=1#post355193 relating to the second info screen for a recorded movie.

@Rossi, I also note when I launch the "Channel List" screen that I have added the picon to, I get the same "No Picon Loaded" message on the initial screen where the bouquets are listed - I think you get around this behaviour by having an initial screen without the "picon", and then you introduce the picon after a bouquet is selected? If you have time to comment or amend the the .xml attached it would be great and helpful.

Also, the changes to your work were really minor, so please use as you see fit or not.

Thanks for your great work - I think it is very creative and adds to the whole experience!
 

Attachments

  • BBC One NI HD-162015-1515.webp
    BBC One NI HD-162015-1515.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 223
  • BBC One NI HD-162015-1526.webp
    BBC One NI HD-162015-1526.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 205
  • skin_user_ViXBMC_1080_Confluence.zip
    skin_user_ViXBMC_1080_Confluence.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 34
the channellist looks ok with the picon and provider up there, i think the provider info could be useful there. i may include those,

im not too sure about the epg screen though, it removes some of the epg description.
 
the channellist looks ok with the picon and provider up there, i think the provider info could be useful there. i may include those,

im not too sure about the epg screen though, it removes some of the epg description.

@Rossi Whatever you think, it is your skin. I could not find any epg description that consumed all of the space available. If you look at the space on the "Channel List" screen for epg description, there is actually considerably more space on the "Graphical EPG" screen.

Thanks again, perhaps you could look at my other questions if you have time?
 
Last edited:
@Rossi Whatever you think, it is your skin. I could not find any epg description that consumed all of the space available. If you look at the space on the "Channel List" screen for epg description, there is actually considerably more space on the "Graphical EPG" screen.

Thanks again, perhaps you could look at my other questions if you have time?


sky epg doenst fill in the gap, but euro sats do. there is more to these boxes than just sky tv :)

the no picon on channeselection in the bouquet lists is normal.
 
sky epg doenst fill in the gap, but euro sats do. there is more to these boxes than just sky tv :)

the no picon on channeselection in the bouquet lists is normal.

mmmmh thats why I'm a Newbie! Whatever you choose to do - Thanks :thumbsup:
 
@Rossi, if you get a minute you might have a look at the "No Picon Loaded" post I made http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...nfluenece-skin&p=355193&viewfull=1#post355193 relating to the second info screen for a recorded movie.

@Rossi I think perhaps I was not clear The first Movie Infobar screen or "MovieSelection" has the correct picon based on RecordServiceName I think - it is displayed correctly as expected.

The problem is the SECOND "Movie Event Info" Picon (i.e. second press of OK button whilst recording is playing) that is not displayed for the same recorded movie - the picon is in the picon folder, but the confluence event info screen displays "no picon loaded" which is not correct, and I believe to be a small bug as reported in the link above with screenshots - appreciate if you an take a look.
 
im not too sure about the epg screen though, it removes some of the epg description.

...sky epg doenst fill in the gap, but euro sats do. there is more to these boxes than just sky tv :) ...


@Rossi I have taken into account what you said originally and on your later reply - the epg description is about the same as the original as it now "fills" the space to the border at the bottom.

Attached is a new .xml and layout. Again, whatever you think?
 

Attachments

  • BBC One NI HD-162015-1515.webp
    BBC One NI HD-162015-1515.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 163
  • BBC One NI HD-162015-2012.webp
    BBC One NI HD-162015-2012.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 277
  • skin_user_ViXBMC_1080_Confluence.zip
    skin_user_ViXBMC_1080_Confluence.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 16
that looks better :)
i'll add the changes to the main skin, thanks for those recommendations :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top