I imish New member Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 622 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Dec 30, 2014 #1 Had my VU solo2 box setup to not just switch the panasonic TV on but also ensure it triggered the right input (HDMI 1). With the Miracle box that I now have, the unit switches the TV on however fails to trigger the input. This is despite toggling the right option in the following menu. Any ideas?
Had my VU solo2 box setup to not just switch the panasonic TV on but also ensure it triggered the right input (HDMI 1). With the Miracle box that I now have, the unit switches the TV on however fails to trigger the input. This is despite toggling the right option in the following menu. Any ideas?
I imish New member Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 622 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Dec 30, 2014 #2 Update - by disabling the setting in the menu the box switches the TV to the right input - atleast it is now working however seems like a bug.
Update - by disabling the setting in the menu the box switches the TV to the right input - atleast it is now working however seems like a bug.
I imish New member Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 622 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Dec 30, 2014 #3 Bug with HDMI CEC Issues with HDMI CEC Settings and behaviour. Details on this thread with screenshots. http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...CEC-settings-not-honoured&p=334636#post334636
Bug with HDMI CEC Issues with HDMI CEC Settings and behaviour. Details on this thread with screenshots. http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...CEC-settings-not-honoured&p=334636#post334636