Z
zoro25
Guest
Is there a guide on upgrading from the V3 to the newest version,
I hear that you have to install fresh , but should I backup my bouquets for example to usb or can I backup to me Hdd (known by box mounted as "media") and restore from there?.
EDIT***
I've just seen that a new image Apollo is on the cards, guess stay on 3.808 and wait for that. Just looking for a stable base from which to tweak.
I hear that you have to install fresh , but should I backup my bouquets for example to usb or can I backup to me Hdd (known by box mounted as "media") and restore from there?.
EDIT***
I've just seen that a new image Apollo is on the cards, guess stay on 3.808 and wait for that. Just looking for a stable base from which to tweak.
Last edited by a moderator:
