Stanman
Well-known member
- Joined
- May 1, 2010
- Messages
- 11,284
- Reaction score
- 44
- Points
- 48
- Age
- 59
It would be good if fta HD channels could just be swapped...
Maybe too much of a good idea (que flaming).
You can swap them or not option is there
It would be good if fta HD channels could just be swapped...
Maybe too much of a good idea (que flaming).
Sly 1 HD gone

You can swap them or not option is there
You havnt understood what I said. I meant swap fta hd channels and leave premium sd as is.



Thank you sir, works perfectly, exactly how i imagined it could.Could someone try the following. Backup your existing one first.
Extract and transfer extracted file to
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/

I didn't actually use the posted XML, I just found the channel swap edits he had done and pasted them into my own XML, I then rescanned abm and reloaded e2, now on all channels bouquet my HD channels are swapped except the recently disappeared ones that stay as sd.
Is there an Autoboquets for cable on the horizon i heard there maybe ?
nothing changed for me..Thank you sir, works perfectly, exactly how i imagined it could.
:thumbsup:
yes, ABM will support Virgin UK in next build.