Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Infobar EPG issue when changinge channels in Bouquets

GAH2402

Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi,

When I change channel from the Bouquets list, the channel changes and displays ok, but I am left with an Infobar EPG displaying info from the channel I changed from, and it doesn't disappear! If i press exit, the Now/Next EPG appears form the channel I changed to (i.e. the correct channel), and then it does disappear after a few seconds. If i change channel using the channel Up/Down buttons I don't get the problem.This issue only started when I upgraded to Zeus 005. I have since went back to a backup I had of Zeus 003, and the issue doesn't exist there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
GAH
 
Exactly the same problem with vu+ duo2 after latest update to 005 version...
 
What do ye mean by change channel from the bouquets list?
Can you give exact button presses please.
 
screenshot.webpHi Judge,

Thanks for the reply.

I press up or down arrow button on my Quad remote to access the Bouquets List. if I choose any channel and press OK, it changes channel but shows the 2nd Infobar EPG for the previous channel. I need to press Exit to get rid of it, and the normal Now/Next EPG screen will appear for 5 seconds (I have set it set at that). I have tried disabling the extended info bar in Set Up/System/User Interface/Settings, but it made no difference.

As previously stated, this issue only surfaced with the upgrade to Zeus 005, and after rolling back to a saved version of Zeus 003 with the same channel list and settings, there is no problem.

If you look at the attached screenshot, you can see the channel is More4, but the 2nd infobar is showing info for the Showcase channel, as that's the channel I was viewing before I changed (via the Bouquet List) to More4.

GAH
 
I can't reproduce here. When you say up or down arrow to access the Bouquets List, do you mean the single EPG screen?
If not, have you changed any defaults?

grab.webp grab2.webp
 
Hi Judge,

All I did was upgrade from 003 to 005, no setting changes of any sort were made. As I said, going back to 003 the issue is not there.

What I have worked out is that it's connected to the PIP preview. If I press ok instead of Exit the 2nd infobar stays and the PIP preview appears in the top right of my screen. When I then press Exit, the 2nd infobar and the PIP disappears
What I will try is to restore an 005 setting backup to Zeuz 003 to see if the issue resurfaces. I'm assuming it's being caused by a settings change on 005, and one of my settings is causing the problem (although I have no idea which one it could be). I did try to grab a screenshot, but it doesn't show the PIP!

GAH
 
So, are you long pressing up/down if you're getting the PIP screen?
Or are you using the single EPG screen I posted above?

There are more changes coming to PiP in the next build but as I can't reproduce your issue, hard to test if it's ok...
 
Hi Judge,

Thanks again for your reply.

I use the arrow up/down buttons on my remote to get your first screen. If I select a channel, I get the 2nd infobar EPG screen you have, but it doesn't go away and its info from the previous channel it shows, not the channel I'm on. I need to press exit to get rid of it, and then I get the nornal now/next epg screen for the channel I'm on, which then disappears after 5 seconds.

Sorry, but I really can't explain it any better! I'm sure it's connected with one of my settings!

GAH
 
Last edited:
when submitting reports it helps if you give an exact procedure to reproduce, please list ALL button presses from a clean boot up.

thanks
andy
 
Vu duo2 with Zeus 005 ( with 003 no problem)
down key ( show channel list)-> down,down down to select channel->ok to select the channels-> switched to selected channel but show also the infobar epg!!!

here is the enigma2 log
HTML:
[EPGC] schedule other finished(1395227416)
[EPGC] schedule finished(1395227416)
[EPGC] stop caching events(1395227416)
[EPGC] next update in 60 min
TuxTxt <Biterror in Page>
KEY: 103 UP
KEY: 103 UP
action ->  InfobarChannelSelection switchChannelUp
warning, skin is missing element number in <class 'Screens.EpgSelection.EPGSelection'>
warning, skin is missing element jump in <class 'Screens.EpgSelection.EPGSelection'>
warning, skin is missing element primetime in <class 'Screens.EpgSelection.EPGSelection'>
warning, skin is missing element timeline2 in <class 'Screens.EpgSelection.EPGSelection'>
warning, skin is missing element timeline3 in <class 'Screens.EpgSelection.EPGSelection'>
warning, skin is missing element timeline0 in <class 'Screens.EpgSelection.EPGSelection'>
warning, skin is missing element timeline1 in <class 'Screens.EpgSelection.EPGSelection'>
warning, skin is missing element timeline4 in <class 'Screens.EpgSelection.EPGSelection'>
warning, skin is missing element timeline5 in <class 'Screens.EpgSelection.EPGSelection'>
warning, skin is missing element change_bouquet in <class 'Screens.EpgSelection.EPGSelection'>
accel alloc failed

ERROR: accelAlloc failed
warning, skin is missing element page in <class 'Screens.EpgSelection.EPGSelection'>
accel alloc failed

ERROR: accelAlloc failed
[Picload] setPara max-X=60 max-Y=36 aspect_ratio=0.000000 cache=1 resize=1 bg=#FF000000
[Picload] decode picture... /usr/share/enigma2/Nou_HD_Weather/picon_default.png
[Picload] setPara max-X=90 max-Y=54 aspect_ratio=0.000000 cache=1 resize=1 bg=#FF000000
[Picload] decode picture... /usr/share/enigma2/Nou_HD_Weather/picon_default.png
KEY: 108 DOWN
KEY: 108 DOWN
KEY: 108 DOWN
KEY: 108 DOWN
KEY: 352 OK
action ->  OkCancelActions ok
playing 1:0:1:2BC:2:1:EEEE0000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] free slot 0 demux 0 for service 1:0:1:12C:1:1:EEEE0000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] free service 1:0:1:12C:1:1:EEEE0000:0:0:0:
setPixmapNum(0) failed! defined pixmaps: []
decoder state: play, vpid=-1, apid=-1
DEMUX_STOP - pcr - ok
DEMUX_STOP - video - ok
VIDEO_STOP - ok
AUDIO_STOP - ok
DEMUX_STOP - audio - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
DEMUX_STOP - ttx - ok
TuxTxt stopped service 548
cleaning up
TuxTxt cache cleared
start release channel timer
setPixmapNum(0) failed! defined pixmaps: []
setPixmapNum(0) failed! defined pixmaps: []
setPixmapNum(0) failed! defined pixmaps: []
RemovePopup, id = ZapError
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] remove channel 0x356c888
[eEPGCache] remove channel 0x356c888
allocate channel.. 0002:0001
(2)tune
OURSTATE: tuning
allocate Channel: res 0
[eDVBCIInterfaces] addPMTHandler 1:0:1:2BC:2:1:EEEE0000:0:0:0:
allocate demux
[SEC] startTuneTimeout 5000
[SEC] setVoltage 0
KEY: 352 OK
[SEC] setFrontend 1
setting frontend 2
(2)fe event: status 0, inversion off, m_tuning 1
ER plugin not found
(2)fe event: status 1f, inversion off, m_tuning 2
OURSTATE: ok
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] channel 0x36178a0 running
[eEPGCache] channel 0x36178a0 running
stop release channel timer
ok ... now we start!!
[EPGC] next update in 2 sec
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (06d6), and 1 audio stream(s) (06d7), and the pcr pid is 06d6, and the text pid is 06d8
allocate demux
TuxTxt cache cleared
decoder state: play, vpid=1750, apid=1751
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x6d6) - pcr - ok
DEMUX_START - pcr - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x6d7) - audio - ok
DEMUX_START - audio - ok
AUDIO_SET_BYPASS(1) - ok
AUDIO_PAUSE - ok
AUDIO_PLAY - ok
Video Device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/video0
demux device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
VIDEO_SET_STREAMTYPE 1 - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x6d6) - video - ok
DEMUX_START - video - ok
VIDEO_FREEZE - ok
VIDEO_PLAY - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x6d8) - ttx - ok
DEMUX_START - ttx - ok
TuxTxt cache cleared
TuxTxt: initialized
TuxTxt service started 6d8
VIDEO_SLOWMOTION(0) - TuxTxt running thread...(6d8)
ok
VIDEO_FAST_FORWARD(0) - ok
VIDEO_CONTINUE - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
disable teletext subtitles page ffffffffffffffff (und)
setPixmapNum(0) failed! defined pixmaps: []
setPixmapNum(0) failed! defined pixmaps: []
Send OK!! : OP_HBBTV_UNLOAD_AIT
[eDVBCAService] new service 1:0:1:2BC:2:1:EEEE0000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] add demux 0 to slot 0 service 1:0:1:2BC:2:1:EEEE0000:0:0:0:
RemovePopup, id = ZapError
PATready
use pmtpid 002f for service_id 02bc
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (06d6), and 1 audio stream(s) (06d7), and the pcr pid is 06d6, and the text pid is 06d8
decoder state: play, vpid=1750, apid=1751
Send OK!! : OP_HBBTV_UNLOAD_AIT
[eDVBCIInterfaces] gotPMT
[Dish] tuning failed
sdt update done!
[EPGC] start caching events(1395227477)
KEY: 174 EXIT
action ->  OkCancelActions cancel
[Picload] decode thread ... got quit msg
thread joined 0
IBTS show
IBTS tunerShow
IBTS updateNextTimer 0
KEY: 174 EXIT
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] diff is 1
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] diff < 120 .. use Transponder Time
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] update RTC
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] time update to 13:11:24
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] m_time_difference is 1
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] set Linux Time

update 1: update to 006 just now and the problem is the same…. maybe skin problem ????

update 2: my problem finally is skin problem…happens with all series of novum skins. i ll contact the creator about this…thanks a lot
 
Last edited:
HI,

I've also solved my issue by changing "InfoBar EPG mode" in User Interface/Settings from "exit" to "show as plugin in extended bar". I can't for the life of me remember why I had set it to exit, but that's what I had it set to in Vix 3 and I didn't get the issue then.

GAH
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top