Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

DOWNLOAD Nou_HD, Neo and myNOVUM Skins- HERE

Nashu

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
965
Reaction score
6
Points
0
Age
57
Hello everybody,

Because this skins are on the Feed, is much easier for me to have now a single thread for the Nou_HD, Neo and myNOVUM_HD skins together. I would like to thank you for your understanding.

Update vs. 3.7.

Movie selection changed; new screens for elektro and serienrecorder plugins added. Greetings.
 

Attachments

Hi Nashu,

after the lastest zeus 005/006 update with all serie skin novum i have the same problem…. please look here for my problem
 
Have you the same problem with the default skin? Greetings.
 
just try again with default and yes…. but not so frequently
 
On Vix ver 3 build 808 I couldnt see the Novum HD Weather on the plugins? Is it there and I am missing smething?

THanks,

FP
 
Can you guys give me some help, maybe this is in the wrong place, but can you tell me what the info in the green box means?


Cheers
J
 
Yes - the first lot of letters identifies the encryption system - NDS / CryptoWorks (not sure of all them), then you have 28.2 which shows you are watching a channel on 28.2, then you have SNR and AGC which are what they are - signal strengh info, then it is which tuner you are watching on - Tuner A in your case, then it shows your picture id, ie - HD / HBBTV / 16:9 etc.....

is that okay?
 
Update vs.4.1.

Over 100 new Screens added for: Cache flush, ondemand, Flash Expander, streamweb page, ncid Client, spinner selector, bild online config, tuner Server, open air/Player, filesearchFS, Unwetter, navibar config, ftp browser PictureFS, Image Downloader, Birthday reminder, vcs, highlive, webcam etc.
Few screens and graphics a little bit changed. Greetings.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Update vs.4.4.

Few optimizations. Greetings.
 
Last edited:
Hi were do I need to extract these to on my gigablue. I don't see an ipk to install. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
 
How do I install this skin onto my Solo2 running Openvix Zeus 023, also what picon is recommend with this skin?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Extract to contents of the zip to /root/usr/share/enigma2 on the box

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
 
I recomend the ocram shd picons. Greetings.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top