I'm living nearby Zola25 in the town of Vejle Denmark. As it happens, I've just this minute sat myself infront of the tele and for the first time had the horror of seeing a black screen where BBC1 used to be! They've gone - all BBC's are now non existant except the BBC red button 2, this is still as clear as a bell. All ITV'S are ok as is Sky News. Dish is a 1.1m Triax mounted on a motor drive to a VU+ Duo.
What I'm unclear about is that , according to King of Sat, the tv I can't now recieve (BBC1 London SD along with BBC 2 Eng SD and others) on 10773 H 22000 5/6 comes from the Astra 1N yet theres no report of programs changing satellite to the Astra 2F as has previously been planned.
I could recieve these programs just a few days ago on this transponder from Astra 1N - nothing appears to have changed, the beam is UK as before, the satellite as before and the frequency as before yet here I am with zero SNR signal.
I read that the BBC will eventually change to the Astra 2F then all signals would be lost over here so how is it we've lost when no apparent change has been made? Has there been a reduction in transponder power? Have they moved the footprint more south? I have no idea.