Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: OE-Alliance OnDemand player official support and discussion thread.

Title
    Thanks
    I'm not sure which version it was in tbh, it may even have been icefilms. I'll check it out on my laptop later. I can remember having to sign up to one of the streaming sites (movreel possibly) then I had to ftp into the box to add a username and password to a file in the plugin.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seame View Post
    I'm not sure which version it was in tbh, it may even have been icefilms. I'll check it out on my laptop later. I can remember having to sign up to one of the streaming sites (movreel possibly) then I had to ftp into the box to add a username and password to a file in the plugin.

yes there's a res.conf in Icefilms Plugin
    #please register for a free account at movreel.com and enter your user and passw here to bypass 2gb limit for unregisterd users...

movreel_user = "blablabla"
    movreel_pass = "blablabla"

Vu+UNO 4K SE [OE-Alliance-4.4 Firmware 5.4-010-Build Oscam-r11693-798][with keys]
    Vu+DUO 2 [OE-Alliance-4.4 Firmware 5.4-003-Build Oscam-r11572-798][with keys]
    Vu+SOLO 2 [OE-Alliance-4.3 Firmware 5.3-039-Build MGcamd]
    Vu+SOLO SE [OE-Alliance-4.4 Firmware 5.4-003-Build MGcamd]

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ^^COMPASS^^ For This Useful Post:

mcquaim (10-01-14),seame (10-01-14)

grapenose
    Have signed up for Tunlr free account and now have access to BBC iplayer and ITV. Not as good as On Demand as I now can only watch through my laptop and not record onto another PVR as I have been doing.
    Hope there is away around this but as tunlr want you to register every 30 days it would appear to be difficult.
    If its possible to ftp into the box with user name and password this would work for 30 days, fingers crossed.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grapenose View Post
    Have signed up for Tunlr free account and now have access to BBC iplayer and ITV. Not as good as On Demand as I now can only watch through my laptop and not record onto another PVR as I have been doing.
    Hope there is away around this but as tunlr want you to register every 30 days it would appear to be difficult.
    If its possible to ftp into the box with user name and password this would work for 30 days, fingers crossed.
    I have just checked this out and OnDemand still works fine with the new revision of TUNLR..

All the latest version does is force you to create an account so they can capture your external IP address to ensure that where you are trying to view content from has been registered to be allowed to use TUNLR.

I just signed up and now iPlayer and itv players both work fine for me on my Duo...

Granted, it is going to be a pain to have to keep updating my account every 30 days but it's still free for us, for the time being anyway
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mcquaim For This Useful Post:

judge (11-01-14),mickd (11-01-14),^^COMPASS^^ (11-01-14)

grapenose
    Have just checked and all is well.As you say it will be a pain to sign up every 30 days.
    Hopefully they are not pushing for everyone to pay a fee for the service, but the website does give an indication that they are going down that track.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi

I am afraid I cannot get ON Demand to work any more. I have solo, solo2, duo and ultimo on VIX images and it will not work. This has happened recently and I noticed this information on another forum.

We are already aware of this, there are known issues with the Tunlr DNS service we have been using to get around the Geo block for the Iplayer and ITV player, if you'r in mainland uk then you wont have a issue.

we are looking into a way of adding a user login option into OnDemand so you can input your own proxy details etc, for more details of whats going on with Tunlr you can read here
    Code:

http://tunlr.net/2013/11/06/adjustments/

Can anyone shed any light on this please.

Thanks

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dnixon View Post
    Can anyone shed any light on this please.

Thanks
    yes, read the half dozen posts directly above your's in this very thread.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Mine crashes on build 808. If you really want them I can upload a crash log but for the time being I have given up on it and will just use VPN access so I don't mind if you dont want the crash log.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi folks,

My On demand keeps crashing. I just installed it for the first time so it's not overwriting anything. I've attached the crash log. Any help would be much much appreciated! enigma2_crash_1389803531.log

Title
    Thanks
    Mine seems fine. Solo2 on Vix 808. Cannot resume from pause though.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi folks,

For users outside the UK wanting to use UK OnDemand services our OnDemand pluging uses something called TUNLR.

Recently TUNLR changed the rules slightly in that you now have to create an account on their website. All this is doing is registering you WAN IP address so that TUNLR knows you have signed up.

If you don't then you get the crash you are getting above. I must add an exception to state this when a timeout occurs trying to access the TUNLR server.

If you create an account and then try again it should work just fine. BTW, if your ISP uses dynamic IP's and it changes quite frequently then each time it does you need to log into TUNLR to update the new WAN IP address.

All explained here:
    Code:
    http://forum.tunlr.net/index.php/topic,43.0.html
    Cheers,
    mcquaim
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mcquaim For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (17-01-14)

Title
    Thanks
    hi tried the above and it didn't work for me. Living in Ireland..any other ideas

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard55 View Post
    hi tried the above and it didn't work for me. Living in Ireland..any other ideas
    What's happening and with what player? If you have a crash log then post it please!

I'm in Ireland too and all working fine here..
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Working fine here too after creating the tunlr account.

@Wizard55 after validating your account through the email, you still need to activate your free account on the tunlr site.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to judge For This Useful Post:

mcquaim (17-01-14),Wizard55 (20-01-14)

Title
    Thanks
    thanks for the info. never created gatekeeper acount
    Last edited by Wizard55; 20-01-14 at 19:44. Reason: fixed

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast