T
themaster
Guest
Vu+ Duo
OpenViX 3.0.808
ViX Night HD skin
plugins installed
Autobouquets E2
CrossEPG Downloader
IMDB Details
Media Scanner
OpenWebif
Picture Player
I have a new Vu duo and have installed OpenVix 3.0.808. The output will only display on a single TV. I have the video output set to YPbPr, 1 tv connected with HDMI and 1 with RWY phono cables. The vix image displays on both screens when booting and then switches to the HDMI TV only.
I am new to this, so you will probably need to be quite specific in your answer
OpenViX 3.0.808
ViX Night HD skin
plugins installed
Autobouquets E2
CrossEPG Downloader
IMDB Details
Media Scanner
OpenWebif
Picture Player
I have a new Vu duo and have installed OpenVix 3.0.808. The output will only display on a single TV. I have the video output set to YPbPr, 1 tv connected with HDMI and 1 with RWY phono cables. The vix image displays on both screens when booting and then switches to the HDMI TV only.
I am new to this, so you will probably need to be quite specific in your answer
Last edited by a moderator: