TK4|2|1
Member
- Joined
- May 31, 2011
- Messages
- 940
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 18
Hi,
you must allow unstable updates then it should be offered to you.
ciao
Got it by telnet update. Thnx
Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs
Hi,
you must allow unstable updates then it should be offered to you.
ciao
that has been fixed in tonights updates.


Andy, re problem when in timeshift mode, I have updated to 642 box no longer crashes but when in timeshift and the current program ends but still in timeshift you get the following message
Timeshift not possible followed by "You appear to be in timeshift do you wish to continue yes or no"
I have selected yes but screen then goes black and nothing happens, you can switch to another channel and all works again?
Can you look into this
Hi phoenix, a very nice piece of work there all credit to you, I cant wait, to see finished item..
Just upgraded to build 643 seems to of fixed this problem
Also 643 allows timeshift to go back further than current program which was a problem well done Andy
Fantastic work! Although when I press record then select on the EPG seems to stall for a few seconds longer than it used to. I would prefer record to just record what i asked and Auto Timer to stay at blue tho. Just as most things I record are a one off.
Correction PTS beyond current program still does not work. I know Andy has said he will look into this.
Hi
have updated image on both solo and duo to 643 however i noticed when on the solo in the epg i can see the new record once or add to timer icons but in the duo i get the pop up menu option did i miss something in the setup that has enabled the new option on the duo ?

Continuing on with the theme of EPG enhancements, coming soon you will also be able to see any Auto Timers you have set in your EPG screens as the screenshots below show.
Huge thanks to andy for his great work as always.
Continuing on with the theme of EPG enhancements, coming soon you will also be able to see any Auto Timers you have set in your EPG screens as the screenshots below show.
Huge thanks to andy for his great work as always.
Another great enhancement, thanks Andy. Phoenix what skin are you using for the above screenshots?