Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] How to use picons from feeds?

kunmun23

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Can someone please point me to how to set this up? Can I specify the path of picons folder as well (point to USB) ? Am missing a few picons for a new set of channels : UMP Movies, UMP Stars.


Thanks !!
 
Pick your choice (via Pluginbrowser --> Green --> Picons); during install the available locations will show up for you to choose from. Internal flash is OK, and an USB-stick (provided it is in Ext format) as well. Never use a HDD for picons.
Once installed any online image update will update the picons as well.
 
Why I haven't to use an HDD for Picons? It depends by repeated access to HDD on every channel change?
Can this plugin autoupdate picons when services change?
Thanks...
 
Why I haven't to use an HDD for Picons? It depends by repeated access to HDD on every channel change?
Indeed: that would seriously slow down the zapping speed (HDD is slow compared to flash and the drive may have to spin up). But no worries: flash is a perfect location for picons.

Can this plugin autoupdate picons when services change?
Not directly. The maker of the set will have to update it. And any updates are downloaded to your box during an online image update.
 
Thanks..this works fine...but I didn't get a plugin set that was as complete as the SGTFlipFlop picon set...is there a feed for this one that I'm missing out ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top