Rob van der Does
ViX Beta Tester
Although I'm not Andy, I would like to react on that:Andy, .........
2) Generate Bouquets that can be edited by one of the standard Bouquet editors, Dreamset cannot see them, and rightly or wrongly, DreamBoxedit takes a long time to read and process the Bouquets because of what it sees as severely corrupted/incorrect Lamedb entries.
At least the generated bouquets should be processable by one of the available editors.
1- At the moment there are more issues with setting editors: they don't keep up with innovation of STB's. Although it would be nice if Andy would be able to fix that, I'm convinced that the authors of the editors will have to do that.
2- In fact it's not needed at all for editors to handle the channels created by the plugin. What I find very convenient to do, is to make my bouquets as usual, upload them to the box and run the plugin to add it's creation. The fact that on reading from the box DreamSet doesn't even 'see' the channels made by the plugin makes life even easier.
