Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: VIX Image Online update to build 514, fantastic new feature.

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    guy, just to lets you all know there is a bug currently to do with Interactive channels and the main bouquet, and is causing a few issues with the plugin, please bare with me, it is being looked into.

as for blue button in the 'Hide' menu how often would this need to changed, and does it really need to button the Hide All Bouquets.
    as for external editors, unfortunately they do not understand the code i have added to my E2 to hide the all the place holders so you get nice clan channel lists and EPG.
    as allowing you to choose where to place your custom bouquets ( ie in between 28.2, 19.2) atm this not possible, this plugin has taken the best part 3 months to code, so i need to start back on others things for now, and Skaman (from SIFTeam) also needs a break.
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to andyblac For This Useful Post:

bassethound (14-12-12),Larry-G (14-12-12),Mr. Mister (14-12-12),Stanman (14-12-12),twol (14-12-12)

digidude
    ill try a fresh reflash, but, is there any reason why once i get to the final screen, where i have the option to 'start scan' (yes its taken me this long to actually find where it was all hidden lol) the up and down buttons wont respond, but pressing left or right allows me to swap between the top and bottom option? (i think its options and about)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks you for all the work you put into creating this super fast plugin. Have it installed in my two Vu+ It will change the way i set up bouquets forever...Thanks for feedback re interactive channels.

Just one question. Do you intend to release an .ipk file of this plugin. I would love to install this in my receivers that are not supported by VIX.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by givecredit View Post
    Thanks you for all the work you put into creating this super fast plugin. Have it installed in my two Vu+ It will change the way i set up bouquets forever...Thanks for feedback re interactive channels.

Just one question. Do you intend to release an .ipk file of this plugin. I would love to install this in my receivers that are not supported by VIX.
    Digidude put together a IPK installer for this a few days ago. The plugin should work on all other OE-A teams images but i'm not 100% certain if it will work with other images architectures, but being as it's OE-A it is open source for others to adapt and modify to their liking, providing that the source credits are not removed, modified or tampered with in any way.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

givecredit (14-12-12),huey45 (14-12-12)

Title
    Thanks

Re: VIX Image Online update to build 514, fantastic new feature.

Quote Originally Posted by andyblac View Post
    guy, just to lets you all know there is a bug currently to do with Interactive channels and the main bouquet, and is causing a few issues with the plugin, please bare with me, it is being looked into.

as for blue button in the 'Hide' menu how often would this need to changed, and does it really need to button the Hide All Bouquets.
    as for external editors, unfortunately they do not understand the code i have added to my E2 to hide the all the place holders so you get nice clan channel lists and EPG.
    as allowing you to choose where to place your custom bouquets ( ie in between 28.2, 19.2) atm this not possible, this plugin has taken the best part 3 months to code, so i need to start back on others things for now, and Skaman (from SIFTeam) also needs a break.
    Andy, what about the stv SD issue when using HD swap?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy View Post
    Andy, what about the stv SD issue when using HD swap?

Not sure if i'm on the correct page as you ( too busy to re-read the whole thread again ) STV HD is not yet included as part of the official SKY epg line up and as such this plugin will not place it in as it only generates bouquets from the data as transmitted by the service provider.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

andyblac (15-12-12)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Yes, the STV HD issue will resolve itself early in new year. Currently I believe when you do HD swap, it puts STV sd at 178 and nothing at 103. This is not a plugin issue, its an STV issue. (And UTV issue) The HD versions should appear at position 103 early next year.

Title
    Thanks

Re: VIX Image Online update to build 514, fantastic new feature.

Quote Originally Posted by givecredit View Post
    Yes, the STV HD issue will resolve itself early in new year. Currently I believe when you do HD swap, it puts STV sd at 178 and nothing at 103. This is not a plugin issue, its an STV issue. (And UTV issue) The HD versions should appear at position 103 early next year.
    This only happens with HD swap so I believe it to be an issue. If I don't use HD swap stv SD will be 103.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy View Post
    This only happens with HD swap so I believe it to be an issue. If I don't use HD swap stv SD will be 103.

as said many times now, this isn't a plugin issue.
    If you want STV SD to be at 103, don't use HD swap, simple.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to judge For This Useful Post:

givecredit (14-12-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, is anyone missing Sky Box Office HD2?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Is there any reason this would have trashed my Irish-DTT channels - they were in my Favourites which I had configured it to save, however all DTT channels now show up as N/A - coincidental?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob van der Does View Post
    Why not set autoscan, so you'll never have to go there anymore?
    If you enable background scanning in setup/system/customise, does the receiver look at all satellites? and how often are the scans made?

Similarly what satellites are scanned if you got to setup/Service Searching/Automatic scan?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guff daddy View Post
    Is there any reason this would have trashed my Irish-DTT channels - they were in my Favourites which I had configured it to save, however all DTT channels now show up as N/A - coincidental?
    This happened to me too. I had to reset the dtt tuner config and rescan, then channels appeared in favourites again.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guff daddy View Post
    Make sure the tuner is set up correctly & scan them again, this also happens me at times if I don't do a full reboot after scanning Irish channels.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawa View Post
    Hi, is anyone missing Sky Box Office HD2?
    Sky Box Office HD2 has closed on epg channel 754. It left sky's epg on 3rd Dec 2012.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast