Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Reboot Loop

  • Thread starter Thread starter redbrownie
  • Start date Start date
R

redbrownie

Guest
Hi guys,

My VU+ Duo is stuck on a permanent reboot loop so I can't watch any TV at all. I've attached the crash logs - it happened after I switched off Sgt Flip Flops Bouqets via TSPanel.

Can someone please advise what I can do to fix this?!

View attachment enigma2_crash_1354486072.log
 
No, I turned Sgt Flip Flops channel list off via TSPanel and it said to press blue to restart Enigma so I did. Then when it reloaded I got the error and it keeps happening when the box loads.

I deleted the PLI HD skin via ftp because looking at the logs I thought it was to do with that but that just generated different crash logs.

Any ideas? I'm thinking of deleting TSPanel via ftp and trying that?
 
You're on build 413 while the latest build is 473; I would suggest to update.
You can try doing that via telnet by the following command:

Code:
init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6
 
And please: even if you think you have a serious problem, just post is once. There's no point in multiple postings.
 
Sorry Rob, I only posted twice because I thought the original post was in the wrong forum.

Thanks for your help.
 
You're on build 413 while the latest build is 473; I would suggest to update.
You can try doing that via telnet by the following command:

Code:
init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6

after doing this box reboots and I get the same build as before.
 
How do I know when this is done?

The last line of Telnet says something about collected errors - tuxbox common wants to install file etc/tuxbox/satellites.xml But that file is already provided by package SGTFLIPFLOP-Settings-12_10_12-all

root@vuduo:~#
 
Never mind, I rebooted the box via the switch on the back and it's working fine now.

Thanks for your help Rob, I would never have know what to do with that Telnet command you gave me, it's much appreciated :-)
 
I have used a USB for the new build, that went OK.
but when i restored my backup settings, the same bootloop again.
 
then dont restore the settings as some thing in them is causing the initial problem. set up the box from scratch.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top