Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

TM800 HD and Autobouquet plugin

Stanman

Well-known member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
11,284
Reaction score
44
Points
48
Age
59
Any one got this to work on the TM800 HD?
 
Just installed this on a friends TM800 and it installed fine, all channels downloaded.

One excellent plugin and kudos to the author Lraizer:thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
bump bump bump..sorry keeping thread live
 
Hi All,

As I am new toi this I have flashed my TM800 using the TM800 iQ-DW mod 2011-11-28 but is meant only for 28.2, and I have a monobloc for both 19.2E and 13>0E Hotbird. I tried changing satellite but it does not allow me and stays on Astra 28.2E. Is there any way I can change the satellite setting so that my TM800 recognizes that I have 19.2E and 13.0E
Thanks for any assistance
 
you would need to upload a new updated satellites.xml file to the receiver with transponders for both locations you want to receive.


you can generate one here

Code:
http://satellites-xml.org/

Here is one i just generated for you. extract the satellites.xml file from the .zip archive then FTP this file to the /etc folder on your receiver and reboot the image.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top