Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: MBC launched seven HD channels, including MBC2 HD

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,130 Times in 2,737 Posts

MBC launched seven HD channels, including MBC2 HD

MBC Media Group started broadcasting a test of seven of its existing programs in high definition televisions (HDTVs). Among them there are also a popular movie channel MBC2 in HD.

MBC to launch HD programs began using a new transponder on the satellite Nilesat 201 at the orbital position 7 degrees west. Unfortunately, the signal from the new satellite can not accept the parabolic normal size in Central Europe.

DVB-S2 contains multiple MBC station MBC1 HD HD MBC2, MBC4 HD, MBC Drama, HD, HD MBC Action, MBC Max HD news television Al Arabiya HD. Package operates on the frequency 12.188 GHz, pol H SR 27500, FEC 3 / 4, DVB-S2/8PSK. All stations are due to restrictions on broadcasting rights Conax encrypted system. For high-definition versions of their programs by selling the MBC network to deliver the equipment market. The viewer gets a fee for access to an attractive package of entertainment channel MBC.

The current version of the MBC in SD resolution remain FTA. HD versions are encoded over the rights of native HD content.
    All PM,s asking about c/s on cable will be ignored and reported to forum staff!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bassethound For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (01-06-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Lets hope they put it on 26 e as well in the future i enjoy watching the mbc channels

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    when i was in egypt and tunisia thats all i was watching in the hotel room

great stuff on em there is

shame dish size needs to be large to get em but a 1.2 in my neck of the woods gets em so i may mount a fixed 1.8m pointing to 7w
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    Thanks
    correction

FEC = 5/6

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Only ever been able to receive mbc channels on 26e, and from what I watched on em, it's not really been that interesting to me

But a hd version on 26e would be good for all those who do enjoy watching em Shame it probably won't happen...
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish