Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ipad or which tablet?

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox0786 View Post
    i didnt like ipad 1 but then it beats the tablets in my opinion so an ipad 2 ahould be a good one to go for
    Why'd you say it beats the tablets? Just interested, as in my opinion, I much prefer the android os on the dog & bone that ios on the ipod touch... I don't like a few little things about the ipod touch, and the back that there is is more like a home button on android ... really miss being able to press a back buttonto easily navigate. Might be different on ipad ... But I think I'd prefer android personally...
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pooface View Post
    Why'd you say it beats the tablets? Just interested, as in my opinion, I much prefer the android os on the dog & bone that ios on the ipod touch... I don't like a few little things about the ipod touch, and the back that there is is more like a home button on android ... really miss being able to press a back buttonto easily navigate. Might be different on ipad ... But I think I'd prefer android personally...
    after having a play with a google g1 first android phone ever made and my brother having so much trouble with it software always crashing he had it changed 5 times in its 2 year contract from which he then got the iphone 4 which he never complains to me about

then me my self having htc phones on windows mobile and transitioning to a sony erricson x10 mini i found the menu so annoying and tedious and as for the lg gt540 i gave that to my brother as again the menu system was so hard to find and get to grips with

and i to have a iphone and have in teh past had a ipad and fount its just much easier to navigate and menus are clear and easy to find

but then thats just me

i still have my windows mobile 5/6 htc phones and i like them again for the menu its nice and easy i just find android to complicated to handle

oh and the lg doesnt sync to andriod on the lg software and i know its a sofware rather than hardware fault which i never have when syncing an iphone to itunes

but like i said thats my pros and cons not every one is the same an some ppl swear by the android some ppl swear by iphone me personally i wouldnt swear by either but i think its like the DUO and ET-9000 its a close call
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12