Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Technical Data Vu+ Ultimo+first pictures

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,130 Times in 2,737 Posts
    A few more Vu Ultimo pics to enjoy

thanks to OP
    All PM,s asking about c/s on cable will be ignored and reported to forum staff!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bassethound For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (05-05-11)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bassethound View Post
    There is video with more info about the VU+ Duo & Solo VU+ Uno at Germany Dr.Dish TV site

the review of the UNO is about half way through the video and in German

Code:
    http://www.drdish-tv.com/sendungen/kauf-tipps/
    Just had a quick scan through the video, and noticed a "Full HD 1080" symbol appear:

uno_promo_vid_full_hd.jpg

Now, does this mean that the box is a 1080p box, or is it like the duo/solo and only 1080i? Since, Full HD means:

Code:
    1080p, sometimes referred to in marketing materials as Full HD, typically refers to the capability to accept 1080p signal and display it with native resolution of at least 1080 lines, as well as the capability to upscale lower-resolution material to 1080p.
    So, either this box is full hd, that site has made a booboo, or I mis-interpreted, as I didn't understand all they were saying
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    If the Vu Ultimo is going to be sold up near 600 euro it going to be other priced in my books

will the Vu Ultimo come with only 2 satellite tuners and one terrestrial/cable tuner? so a 3rd satellite tuner would be a extra

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bassethound View Post
    There is video with more info about the VU+ Duo & Solo VU+ Uno at Germany Dr.Dish TV site

the review of the UNO is about half way through the video and in German

Code:
    http://www.drdish-tv.com/sendungen/kauf-tipps/
    if any one wants a review on vix i can do a video just let me know
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    Lets here that sexy voice silver doin a review on primetime vix
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Vu Uno:ca.339.-Euro

Vu Ultimo:ca.550-599.-Euro

Dm 7020HD:ca.699.-Euro
    if the DM7020HD does go for that price they have already heavily priced them selves out of the market.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,044 Times in 7,633 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    if the DM7020HD does go for that price they have already heavily priced them selves out of the market.
    I dont understand why they insist on such high prices when theres so much healthy competition on the market nowadays.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    I dont understand why they insist on such high prices when theres so much healthy competition on the market nowadays.
    me either mate. they are just leaving them selves wide open for cloners to take never mind the already established high quality receivers from clarke tech and Vu+. to me any price over £400 is sheer madness when compared to the rest of the market.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    even with all the new boxes coming onto the market the VU+ Duo will continue to be the TOP E2 twin tuner!

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    Hi mate,

DM is DM , this is the best known and largest companies in the receiver area, the finance Enigma2 Development,and all plugins are coming from the DM community.Look Multi-Mediatkek Version 3.0 Plugin. Changelog:Multi-Language Support.
    Validate Genuine Dreambox to get rid of cloneboxes.

Now you can forget about this new version, unless you have a Dreambox.
    But it is true that 7020Hd is not cheap.
    1x Et9000
    1x Et9200
    1x Dm 8000

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    If a usb sat solution can be found for the duo, it will be a great box and knock out.competition for the ultimate.
    As for DMM that price is just crazy.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Hi mate,

DM is DM , this is the best known and largest companies in the receiver area, the finance Enigma2 Development,and all plugins are coming from the DM community.Look Multi-Mediatkek Version 3.0 Plugin. Changelog:Multi-Language Support.
    Validate Genuine Dreambox to get rid of cloneboxes.

Now you can forget about this new version, unless you have a Dreambox.
    But it is true that 7020Hd is not cheap.
    i have a DM7020 and DM600 both originals both bought at time of launch and not cheap either, i paid almost £1000 for the DM7020 with motor and dish at time of launch and yes they are a massive company. however they are no longer the only makers on the market and every day they continue with their ridiculous prices they will no doubt loose custom. personally i will not buy another DM as long as their prices are vastly unrealistic. not when i can buy a Vu or et9000 for underhalf the price of a dm8000

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Its not like they are bringing out technically more advanced boxes than there peers so why the massive parity in prices

if VU+ and clark tech can bring out better quality boxes for less money than Dreambox can

cant see them being round for much longer if they are just going to keep on re-hash there older boxes all the time

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    never had a dreambox and at those prices never will ... with all the feedback on vu+ and CT there would be no need in goin near DMM .. looking forward to this ultimate though ... i could see that as a better invest than the dm8000
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    Thanks
    Any update on a release date for the ultimo?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast