Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: MediaMonkey Latest version

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts

MediaMonkey Latest version

MediaMonkey 3.2.4.1304

MediaMonkey is a music manager and jukebox for serious music collectors and iPod users. It catalogs your CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3 audio files. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web, and an automated file and directory renamer to organize your music library.

* Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface
    * Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata
    * Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down
    * Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume
    * Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files
    * Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter
    * Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion
    * Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly
    * Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
    * Use MediaMonkey for Parties or other public places with Party Mode
    * Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
    * Customize MediaMonkey with Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make it do what you want it to.
    * Plus much more...

* Change Log

- Fixed [Synchronization] MediaMonkey incompatible with IOS 4.2.1

Code:
    http://filehippo.com/download_mediamonkey/download/25b357b98a9690b7e290abcbf75bb432/
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (13-10-11)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks

MediaMonkey Latest version

MediaMonkey 3.2.5.1306

MediaMonkey is a music manager and jukebox for serious music collectors and iPod users. It catalogs your CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3 audio files. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web, and an automated file and directory renamer to organize your music library.

Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface
    Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata
    Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down
    Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume
    Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files
    Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter
    Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion
    Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly
    Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
    Use MediaMonkey for Parties or other public places with Party Mode
    Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
    Customize MediaMonkey with Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make it do what you want it to.
    Plus much more...

Code:
    http://filehippo.com/download_mediamonkey/download/734be6a65cf06aab262b61bfac4d4f23/
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (13-10-11)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    MediaMonkey 4.0.0.1459
    Ventis Media - 13.55MB (Freeware)

- Fixed [Framework: Scripts/Extensions] SDBDevice:TerminateThreads
    - Fixed [Framework: Skinning] Multi-Monitor Setups: resolution in second monitor is limited
    - Fixed [Install/Config] Global .ini location not supported (regression)
    - Fixed [Main Panel/Toolbars/Menus] Art Browser view is active for many nodes (and can't be changed)
    - Fixed [Other] DLNA/UPnP: Play counter increases after a few seconds of playback
    - Fixed [Other] Debug messages included in regular build
    - Fixed [Player] WASAPI playback sometimes fails
    - Fixed [Podcasts] feed:// protocol is not support in podcast subscribing
    - Fixed [Synchronization] Disconnecting device while sync is in progress ---> AV
    - [Tracklist] Column settings fail to persist for some users

SIMPLES.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

tomthebomb1968 (17-11-11)