Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: OS MEGA is unresponsive - changing from last sat channel to first terrestrial channel

Title
    Thanks

OS MEGA is unresponsive - changing from last sat channel to first terrestrial channel

Edision OS MEGA Triple Tuner
    1.6GHz Dual Core
    1TB internal drive SSHD
    Vix 5.1.019
    Skin: Blue-HD (1280 x 720)

Tuner A and B are satellite and Tuner C is Terrestrial
    One custom Bouquet containing all channels.
    I don't use ABM I just use dreamboxEDIT to make my list of channels and send them back to the box.
    My channel list order starts with the Irish terrestrial channels then goes down through the satellite channels.
    There is no issue with Channel Selection, up and down, and selecting any channel.

The problem is when I am watching the last satellite channel on the list and I press the 'CH' button UP on the remote control to go to the next channel.
    The next channel is actually at the start of the channel list, it is the first terrestrial channel on the channel list.
    When I press the 'CH' button UP on the remote I see the blue rotating ring in the top left corner of the screen, the channel content isn't interrupted, its as if the box isn't responding to any further commands from the remote control. This seems to continue like this for a minute (I haven't waited any longer than that).
    I have to perform a hard shutdown of the box from the power switch at the rear of the box.

Any ideas what might be going on here?

Debug log attached: Enigma2_debug_2018-03-10_13-02-22.log
    Issue reproduced Saturday 10th March between 20:23pm - 20:25pm

Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    Am i doing something wrong that doesn't warrant any responses?