Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: IPTV bouquet import not working.

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
Yes
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IPTV bouquet import not working.

Title
    Thanks
    You would be better off asking your IPTV provider.Don't they have a support group whatapp,telegram etc ?
    Funny you should say it's not working tho as just today mine through a wobbler and re-instated all my bouquets for IPTV.
    Had to manually hide them all again all the foreign groups.Maybe they updated Suls or something.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverblack View Post
    You would be better off asking your IPTV provider.Don't they have a support group whatapp,telegram etc ?
    Funny you should say it's not working tho as just today mine through a wobbler and re-instated all my bouquets for IPTV.
    Had to manually hide them all again all the foreign groups.Maybe they updated Suls or something.
    The plugin has not been updated (0.6.3 still latest) and the plugin has nothing to do with the provider. If the provider is in the 'providers' list then it should work.
    (unless they have changed the portal and not notified Suls)
    Last edited by spanner123; 02-12-17 at 19:32.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Comfysofa View Post
    Delegation? All I did was ask the question, nothing more, this is a forum after all. Quite the angry one aren't you.
    Angry .. No
    Just amazed that somebody can pay for an illegal service and then expect somebody to solve their issue when it doesn‘t work.
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

4. The Following User Says Thank You to twol For This Useful Post:

ccs (02-12-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twol View Post
    Angry .. No
    Just amazed that somebody can pay for an illegal service and then expect somebody to solve their issue when it doesn‘t work.
    I don't expect anyone to fix anything. Again, you seem to be missing the point. I just asked the question if anyone encountered the same thing. It's just been confirmed on here ( this thread ) that it does work which is all I need. You seen to be desperate to have the last word. Thanks to the other lad. Away you go. Please have the last word. You'll be able to sleep tonight.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    in the e2m3u2bouquet have you selected your provider?
    if thats not set then you're unlikely to see it in sources.
    also in the epg importer have you clicked on e3m3u2bouquet? thats what reveals your source.
    you might have done these steps but not mentioned it.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    No. I must confess I've not done that bug then it's an automated tool that runs. I'll do some research. Thanks very much for your reply. Due to other members comments I've asked an admin to close the thread. Thank you again.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12