Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Bouquet IPTV & FTA/FTV

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Can you do a walk through/step by step on how best to set this up please Huevos?
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,925 Times in 3,259 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by duoduo View Post
    Can you do a walk through/step by step on how best to set this up please Huevos?
    File locations as per post #56.

README.txt here.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Huevos For This Useful Post:

duoduo (11-12-17)

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lincsat View Post
    LOL - thought that may be the case
    TBH I don't know how Abu finds the patience to keep this slowly failing provider alive. But he does a good job.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

How to replace none working channels with IPTV streams

Here is latest version of ABM (2017-12-11) now with support for IPTV streams integrated (once setup). This version of ABM is only for MIPS boxes (not Mutant HD51/52, Solo 4k, Wetek Play, Amiko Alien).

Brief instructions on use:

1. Install this version (or later) of ABM. You may have to over-write existing version and this can be done by the following telnet/putty command:
      Code:
      opkg --force-overwrite --force-downgrade install /tmp/*.ipk
    2. Setup ABM pretty much as you normally do but I personally choose an SD regional version because the SD version of ITV2/3/4 and few other channels are FTA whereas the HD version of these channels are not. This reduces likelyhood of glitches, etc.
    3. You then FTP to "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom" and edit the "sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml" for SkyUK (however, you can use the appropriate custommix for other providers).
    4. In this file, you will see an example IPTV link for Sky1. Go through and populate this list with your IPTV links for the channels you wish (ie not available). The IPTV links are normally in an m3u file provided by your IPTV provider and end with .ts file extension. NB: That your IPTV provider may not provide you with/support use of m3u files.

enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_20171211_mips.ipk

Thanks goes to Huevos for adding this facility within ABM and anyone else that helped.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbbuk For This Useful Post:

Bangord30 (11-12-17),divil_a_bit (13-12-17),dsayers (11-12-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi bbbuk, thank you for getting involved with this project. Is it not possible to achieve this using a solo4k?
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Hi bbbuk, thank you for getting involved with this project. Is it not possible to achieve this using a solo4k?
    Yes if on latest vix then just use the py files from here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...l=1#post462433

Works fine on my Uno4k using Vix 5.1.003 files go in
    Quote Originally Posted by dsayers View Post
    \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\Auto BouquetsMaker the py files go in the scanner folder the custommix goes in custom.

Probably best saving a copy of the original pyo files somewhere save then you can easily restore them if it causes issues
    Last edited by dsayers; 12-12-17 at 08:48.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dsayers For This Useful Post:

duoduo (12-12-17)

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    @DuoDuo, what problem are you encountering?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Huevos For This Useful Post:

duoduo (12-12-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Not got to stage of getting this done yet, due to work commitments. I am planning on working on this at some point this week, just wanted to ask if there was an issue using a solo4k but I guess not...

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Yes, with files that dsayers posted.

I built ABM based on my box which has a mips processor. The other boxes I mentioned require building for their type of processor. Basically, one file within ABM will only run for the type of processor it was built for.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bbbuk For This Useful Post:

duoduo (12-12-17)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Just seen the last few commits on ABM github that we should be able to add iptv to empty slots, could we force service references to the url?

This is an example of Bein Sports HD in my usa/ca bouquet via suls iptv bouquet maker plugin.

Code:
    #SERVICE 1:0:1:8ec6:e2a2:8fba:0:0:0:0:http%3a//iptv.net%3a8port/live/username/password/847.ts:USA/CA: BEIN USA HD
    #DESCRIPTION USA/CA: BEIN USA HD
    First part is the service reference that's linked with EPG Importer sources.
    Last edited by dsayers; 17-12-17 at 10:42.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Just had a go at this myself

Code:
    				# experimental, to replace unavailable services with streams
    				elif node.tagName == "streams":
    					for node2 in node.childNodes:
    						if node2.nodeType == node2.ELEMENT_NODE and node2.tagName == "stream":
    							serviceref = ''
    							url = ''
    							target = ''
    							name = ''
    							for i in range(0, node2.attributes.length):
    								if node2.attributes.item(i).name == "serviceref":
    									name = node2.attributes.item(i).value.encode("utf-8")
    								if node2.attributes.item(i).name == "name":
    									name = node2.attributes.item(i).value.encode("utf-8")
    								elif node2.attributes.item(i).name == "url":
    									url = node2.attributes.item(i).value.encode("utf-8")
    									if "%" not in url[:10]: # url not encoded
    										url = quote(url) # single encode url
    								elif node2.attributes.item(i).name == "target":
    									target = int(node2.attributes.item(i).value)
    							if url and target and target in customised["video"]: # must be a current service
    								customised["video"][target]["stream"] = url
    							elif name and url and target and target not in customised["video"]: # non existing service
    								customised["video"][target] = {'service_id': 0, 'transport_stream_id': 0, 'original_network_id': 0, 'namespace': 0, 'service_name': name, 'number': target, 'numbers': [target], 'free_ca': 0, 'service_type': 1, 'stream': url}
    Sorry if the code doesn't show correctly.

This is what I have in CustomMix:

Code:
    <custommix>
        <sections>
            <section number="700">IPTV</section>
        </sections>

<streams>
            <stream serviceref="1:0:1:8ec6:e2a2:8fba:0:0:0:0:" url="http%3a//iptv.net%3a8port/live/username/password/847.ts" target="701" name="Bein Sports" />
        </streams>
    </custommix>
    This adds the service reference I want to add under service:

Code:
    #SERVICE 1:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//iptv.net%3a8port/live/username/password/847.ts:Bein Sports
    #SERVICE 1:832:d:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:
    I guess I need to amend the bottom code to exclude customised["video"][target] = {'service_id': 0, 'transport_stream_id': 0, 'original_network_id': 0, 'namespace': 0, 'service_name': name, 'number': target, 'numbers': [target], 'free_ca': 0, 'service_type': 1, 'stream': url} if service ref is used
    Last edited by dsayers; 17-12-17 at 12:23.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    @dsayers, have you got that service ref in your lamedb? Please post lamedb. And does the epg work properly, i.e. 24 hours worth of data in the epg? If it must exist in lamedb for epg to work that is not possible from CustomMix. CustomMix only works on bouquets, not lamedb.
    Last edited by Huevos; 17-12-17 at 12:27.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    @dsayers, have you got that service ref in your lamedb? Please post lamedb. And does the epg work properly, i.e. 24 hours worth of data in the epg? If it must exist in lamedb for epg to work that is not possible from CustomMix. CustomMix only works on bouquets, not lamedb.
    No I dont have the service ref im my lamedb but here it is if it helps

But I do have EPG in my usa/ca sports bouquet via suls e2m3u bouquet plugin.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Going on what dsayers has mentioned, I think that's a good idea.

@Huevos, any chance you could add support for alternate service refs when adding to empty slots? Would be best if it uses service ref is it is mentioned in custommix xml but if not (ie the current way), it uses default blank service ref you have already coded for.

Thanks again for all your help Huevos

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Just noticed my amended code may need changing on line 11 from name to serviceref, I cant test till later but I dont think that will work

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast