Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Custom Bouquet IPTV & FTA/FTV

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Is that programme through receiver or macbook? Can you recommend please?
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by duoduo View Post
    Is there not anyway around this or an alternative to ABM that uses Internet dl instead of satellite?
    Im kind of confused you started this thread for mixing FTV and IPTV and the ABM devs have came up with a solution and now you say you dont have a sat or cable feed so how was you going to achieve the original question?

As Abu said use a channel editor ie echanneliser, you mention you use Suls e2m3u bouquet plugin so either disable updates and edit your channels to suite or read up on the plugin as previously mentioned earlier in the thread you can edit the e2m3u2bouquet-sort-current.xml and move/delete channels in bouquets then rename it to e2m3u2bouquet-sort-override.xml

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dsayers For This Useful Post:

duoduo (22-12-17)

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,925 Times in 3,259 Posts
    Starting to think this whole thread has been a wind up from the get go.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    Starting to think this whole thread has been a wind up from the get go.
    OK you got me, it's a late April fools!!!
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dsayers View Post
    Im kind of confused you started this thread for mixing FTV and IPTV and the ABM devs have came up with a solution and now you say you dont have a sat or cable feed so how was you going to achieve the original question?

As Abu said use a channel editor ie echanneliser, you mention you use Suls e2m3u bouquet plugin so either disable updates and edit your channels to suite or read up on the plugin as previously mentioned earlier in the thread you can edit the e2m3u2bouquet-sort-current.xml and move/delete channels in bouquets then rename it to e2m3u2bouquet-sort-override.xml
    My bad, I meant freeview not FTV via satellite feed. Probably I will make more sense after I start to look further into the kind options provided from this thread and your suggestions within the E2m3ubouquet plugin

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    by freeview, do you mean FTA satellitre services?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Davesayers plugin just fetched a mix file.

The real work is done by the custom mix file.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    by freeview, do you mean FTA satellitre services?
    Freeview digital aerial feed

Title
    Thanks
    I've been using the streams in a custom mix since it was added on this forum.
    I got an issue today. After the scheduled adm scan today a stream I place into 107 is no longer showing in the bouquets. Nothing has changed from the stream, all other streams are showing that are in other channel slots. I have tried another stream in the 107 and still not in the bouquets. What would stop a stream showing in channel slot 107

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    What are you using to add the stream? Is there a channel present in the slot if you don't try to add the stream?

Title
    Thanks
    I done some testing. If I remove the custom mix file and do a abm scan I get 107 with the sly channel. I then run Davesayers custom mix sky replace with Vm but that then doesn't place anything in the 107 slot. I tried placing my stream in his mix file and still the same and also back to my mix file ( just an edited version of his) with other streams that all work. Just can't see anything in the 107. All was okay yesterday

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Unless you post the data you are working with there is no way for us to know why it is not working.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    You should get Sky Living from Virgin media UK on 107 with my CustomMix.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Just to add, I went with Xtream editor in the end. This does everything I need it to, editable bouquets and epg etc

Title
    Thanks
    My error should have been 108. Sky Atlantic. What file do you need. The custom mix file is the current one from dsayers. It doesn't show a channel in the 108 slot. I could put my own in there but it no longer shows

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast