Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Bouquet IPTV & FTA/FTV

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,925 Times in 3,259 Posts
    Please can we stick to the original question, which was "creating an ABM CustomMix".

@DuoDuo can you provide a URL to use for testing? Send by PM. Or at the very least a working bouquet file with URLs changed slightly.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Sorry, please let me know how to do this Huevos and I will pm info over
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Send me a bouquet file. You must have a working bouquet file in /etc/enigma2

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Yes of course I do, how do i extract/copy to send you please
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    ftp to the receiver and ftp the bouquets files back to your PC(like how you copied a ccam file) or SCP the bouquets files from the reciever.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alankellyeire For This Useful Post:

duoduo (05-12-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    If you want to add a URL to CustomMix you are going to have to provide me with some URLs for testing.
    Here is an example of URL:

Code:
    http://domainname.ddns.net:1234/live/emailaddress@mailme.com/password/336.ts
    I use xml to store this and just automate essentially a find/replace to find the service ref within bouquet file and append IPTV URL so in above example say for Sky1 this is shown as:

Code:
    #SERVICE 1:0:1:1656:7e5:2:11a0000:0:0:0:http%3a//domainname.ddns.net%3a1234/live/emailaddress@mailme.com/password/336.ts
    #DESCRIPTION Sky1
    Within bouquet file. It's crude and works but does require getting service refs. If this could be done via custommix or some description so instead of service ref we would mention the LCN (or something similar) so for Sky1 it finds LCN 106 (sky1) and appends IPTV URL after service refs.

It does have to replace ":" with "%3a" within IPTV URL for this to work.

Hope that helps

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbbuk For This Useful Post:

duoduo (05-12-17),Huevos (06-12-17)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by duoduo View Post
    Just a thought at this point, I am using E2m3ubouquet plugin so this isn't going to work is it Huevos? Well actually maybe jumping the gun here think I might have a xml, let me check...
    @Huevos, maybe there is an easier way to solve this without ABM.

Last time, I looked at the E2m3ubouquet plugin, It built bouquets and bouquet entries based on 2 files 'e2m3u2bouquet-sort-current.xml' & 'e2m3u2bouquet-sort-override.xml' which reside in etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet.
    It generates on each run a 'e2m3u2bouquet-sort-current.xml' file which can be easily edited to remove (enabled="false") & resequence (cut & paste) bouquets and also resequence entries (cut & paste within the bouquets.
    you then rename e2m3u2bouquet-sort-override.xml file to e2m3u2bouquet-sort-override.xml and it will use this file to override the defaults.

If one is really keen, then you can also change the generated service refs to actual service refs for that channel/service and your epg information will be updated correctly.... I guess a half hour one-off job.
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twol For This Useful Post:

Bangord30 (06-12-17),duoduo (06-12-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks twol, appreciate your reply. Is there a easy guide I can use to get an idea of how to go about doing this do you know?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by duoduo View Post
    Thanks twol, appreciate your reply. Is there a easy guide I can use to get an idea of how to go about doing this do you know?
    Haven‘t seen one, but if you ftp the file to your PC, an dthen use a linux text editor E.g. notepad++ (not the normal windows editor) on the file, everything is pretty obvious for removing and resequencing entries... then just save with the override name, and ftp back to the receiver.
    Adding service refs is a little bit more difficult, so if you go ahead with the above and get what you want it may be enough
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

13. The Following User Says Thank You to twol For This Useful Post:

duoduo (06-12-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    In addition to what I posted earlier, what I had in my head regarding this is little similar to custommix but the custommix xml file for this holds the LCN and the IPTV URL. Then ABM checks this custommix iptv xml file and on LCN 106 (in my example above - Sky1), it also appends the IPTV URL at end of Service Ref at time it writes the bouquets, etc.

This allows full EPG via normal method.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bbbuk For This Useful Post:

duoduo (06-12-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Have you got to the stage of creating something then bbbuk?

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    I can easily do this in CustomMix.

Can you also show a service line where a service ref is not available. I can't remember the format. I think it was just a load of zeros.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Huevos For This Useful Post:

bbbuk (06-12-17),duoduo (08-12-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I can easily do this in CustomMix.

Can you also show a service line where a service ref is not available. I can't remember the format. I think it was just a load of zeros.
    This is empty/blank service reference as taken from main.tv bouquet file:
    Code:
    #SERVICE 1:832:d:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:
    #DESCRIPTION
    And on sly uk, there are obviously a load of these before channels start at 101

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    That is not what I meant. I was talking about an IPTV service that does not have a service ref.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    That is not what I meant. I was talking about an IPTV service that does not have a service ref.
    Code:
    #SERVICE 1:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//domain.dns%3a4545/live/username/F36/password/308.ts
    #DESCRIPTION UK: BBC 1 HD
    Hopefully that is what you are after. I just used xtream editor to load it without EPG ID
    Last edited by dsayers; 07-12-17 at 08:08.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to dsayers For This Useful Post:

bbbuk (07-12-17)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast