Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Custom Bouquet IPTV & FTA/FTV

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by carlowen View Post
    My error should have been 108. Sky Atlantic. What file do you need. The custom mix file is the current one from dsayers. It doesn't show a channel in the 108 slot. I could put my own in there but it no longer shows
    He would need your CustomMix but obviously you would be sharing your IPTV details. You could edit it to remove host, username and password.

Sky Atlantic isn't available on Virgin and Sky version was blocked last year.

Please ensure you are using Sky UK your area HD as custom regions will block the transponders hence no 108.

If you are using my CustomMix as a base you will need to delete

Code:
    <insert target="108" source="808" provider="sat_282_sky_uk" ></insert> <!-- Sky Atlantic HD -->
    Now you will need to remove the broken transponders hack

Code:
    https://github.com/davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files/blob/880b1ae6e1146dfaf0267fac5d4738cf3dc8e5d9/Standard/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml#L194
    Code:
    https://github.com/davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files/blob/880b1ae6e1146dfaf0267fac5d4738cf3dc8e5d9/Standard/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml#L217
    This should give you Sky Atlantic HD on 108 and SD on 808.
    Last edited by dsayers; 04-08-18 at 21:07.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks I will try and see if I can do that. I am abe bit confused how I have been able to place my stream into 108 for a few months and then yesterday it stopped.
    Last edited by carlowen; 04-08-18 at 21:07.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks I can now once again add my steam to 108. But it no longer has the epg data for that channel as it did previously. I don't know what has changed to make this happen

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,947 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by carlowen View Post
    Thanks I can now once again add my steam to 108. But it no longer has the epg data for that channel as it did previously. I don't know what has changed to make this happen
    If you use the correct service ref the EPG data will show.

So service ref corresponds to the EPG you want to receive.
    And the http corresponds to stream.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678