Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Fatal signal (11)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Fatal signal (11)

New Ultimo 4K but I am experiencing regular crashes when watching both timer recordings and uploaded recordings.

Can somebody take a look at the attached logs and see if they point to anything in particular?

No added plugins, I do use ViXBMC_1080 skin, No cam installed just FTA channels on 28.2E, do not use timeshift, read many video crash posts but none seem to point to a standard set up like mine.

Racking my brain as to why these random crashes happen.
    VU+ Duo 4K SE

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 2,247 Posts
    where are you storing the Epg? If in flash move it to the USB where you have the picons.
    I would then backup and reflash
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> GT-Sat unicable LNB to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Gigablue unicable LNB to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using unicable ports
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    EPG is on hard drive and picons on USB stick.

I have gone into setup/softcam/softcam manager press the menu button and the enable frozen check was set to yes interval 6. I've switched this over to no as I do not use a softam.

It hasn't crashed so far since. So wondering why that is set to on as default unless a cam has been selected. I assume that is check every 6 seconds.

Still trying to work out what is going on....

Thanks for your suggestion.
    VU+ Duo 4K SE

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Run for 3 days now and it is rock solid. Really put the box through its paces. Recording, multiple shuffled playback for hours on end. Only put in standby and it hasn't crashed once. I can only put it down to the cam check every 6 seconds that caused it issues.

Resolved!
    VU+ Duo 4K SE

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thecaretaker For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (16-11-17),Wxf (25-11-17)