Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Another 'Please Wait' with OpenVix

Title
    Thanks

Another 'Please Wait' with OpenVix

I have the Mutant HD51 box and for the most part it is a great box, but now and again the screen freezes up and the remote doesn't do anything.
    This means I have to do a hard reboot of the box, and as it boots up there appears the OpenVix screen with the words 'Please wait'.

I know that I have to press the TV button on the remote to get back to normal viewing, but when I am not around and my other half is ringing me to ask what to do, it becomes a bit of a pain.

What is the OpenVix system waiting for, could it be the bouquet, or what as if I didn't do anything it could be waiting for ever.

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    I have a HD51 which I use as my test receiver, and never get this issue.
    So what plugins do you have installed?
    Internal HDD? Usb?
    Also turn on debug logs (in Menu/setup) and save them somewhere like a usb stick not flash, so next time it happens you can post the log here.

Its almost as if it boots without a service (channel) selected from the Bouquets, have you set it to come up with a default entry like BBC1?????
    Last edited by twol; 08-11-17 at 21:29.
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    The plugins I have on my HD51 are:

Cross EPG Downloader
    EPG Importer
    Media Scanner
    Open WebIf
    Permanent VFD Clock
    Picture Player

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Can you please start using the image support section. You have been asked numerous times. Nobody knows what image you have

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...upport-Section!