Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PROBLEM WITH CUSTOM MIX sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,925 Times in 3,259 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WILLJE View Post
    Can anybody create a solution to this problem for me?

Hi There

I use a simple sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml file and all I require is that the below channels are shown in my epg in this order.

BBC ONE WALES HD
    BBC TWO WALES
    ITV WAL HD
    S4C HD
    CHANNEL 4 HD
    CHANNEL 5HD

This works OK but for some reason ITV WAL HD channel number keeps changing every couple of days so I have to keep going into EXAMPLE_sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml checking what the new channel number is and then manually updating my sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml.

Is it possible to get this to update automatically???
    So you haven't followed any of the information that has been given so far and you are still using a CustomLCN file, which should only be used for providers without LCN's.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Huevos For This Useful Post:

Joe_90 (10-11-17)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    So you haven't followed any of the information that has been given so far and you are still using a CustomLCN file, which should only be used for providers without LCN's.
    I've responded to all the suggestions made.

look at message 3 ABU BANIAZ my response message 4 I'm still waiting for his response.

Message 9 DSAYERS my response message 14 I'm still waiting for a response.

Your message 12 my response message 13 I'm still waiting for you to respond to that message.

Why your attitude in message 16. ?????

I would appreciate a solution to my problem and if I knew the answer I wouldn't be asking and I am not ignoring any suggestion made.

Have you got a solution?????

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    I responded and gave you a solution

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    I responded and gave you a solution
    You asked me to attach a log file and my sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml which I did, I've had no response since.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 879 Posts
    @WILLJE - why don't you try what is being suggested and use a custom mix file? I use one to merge my Irish terrestrial and Freesat/Sky listings to place all the grandkid's channels at the start of the bouquet below the start number of 101. Here's a sample:

Code:
    <custommix>
    <sections>
    		<section number="1">Saorview</section>
    	</sections>
    	<inserts>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="1" target="1"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="2" target="2"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="3" target="3"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="4" target="4"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="5" target="5"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="6" target="6"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="7" target="7"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="8" target="8"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="9" target="9"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="10" target="10"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="11" target="11"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="12" target="12"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="13" target="13"></insert>
    		<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="624" target="50"></insert><!-- Cbeebies HD -->
    		<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="617" target="51"></insert><!-- Tiny POP -->
    		<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="625" target="52"></insert><!-- Tiny POP+1 -->
    		<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="616" target="53"></insert><!-- POP -->
    		<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="629" target="54"></insert><!-- POP+1 -->
    		<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="633" target="55"></insert><!-- CBBC HD -->
    	</inserts>
    </custommix>
    GB Quad Plus, Mut@nt HD51, AX HD61, 80cm dish and Supreme Dark motor. Sony STR-DN 1060, Sony UHP-H1 Bluray, Odroid N2+ (CoreElec), Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 speakers

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fat-tony View Post
    @WILLJE - why don't you try what is being suggested and use a custom mix file? I use one to merge my Irish terrestrial and Freesat/Sky listings to place all the grandkid's channels at the start of the bouquet below the start number of 101. Here's a sample:

Code:
    <custommix>
    <sections>
    		<section number="1">Saorview</section>
    	</sections>
    	<inserts>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="1" target="1"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="2" target="2"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="3" target="3"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="4" target="4"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="5" target="5"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="6" target="6"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="7" target="7"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="8" target="8"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="9" target="9"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="10" target="10"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="11" target="11"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="12" target="12"></insert>
    		<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="13" target="13"></insert>
    		<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="624" target="50"></insert><!-- Cbeebies HD -->
    		<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="617" target="51"></insert><!-- Tiny POP -->
    		<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="625" target="52"></insert><!-- Tiny POP+1 -->
    		<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="616" target="53"></insert><!-- POP -->
    		<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="629" target="54"></insert><!-- POP+1 -->
    		<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="633" target="55"></insert><!-- CBBC HD -->
    	</inserts>
    </custommix>
    Finding that a bit complicated, would you be able to create me a file that would put the below channels in that order
    BBC ONE WALES HD
    BBC TWO WALES
    ITV WAL HD
    S4C HD
    CHANNEL 4 HD
    CHANNEL 5HD

Would the file then have to be put in the ABM CUSTOM folder and would I then have to delete my sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN.xml file.

Also would the ABM provider have to be a custom one.

Sorry for all the questions but I am trying.

Title
    Thanks
    Specify the official numbers and provider names in the order you want. Do not use numbers in the not indexed section.

Title
    Thanks
    Specify the official numbers and provider names in the order you want. Do not use numbers in the not indexed section.
    Not sure what you mean there.

Title
    Thanks
    What are the official channel numbers? What provider are they from?

Title
    Thanks
    Remove your custom LCN file from your receiver.
    Transfer the attached file to your /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom folder
    Set your provider as "Wales Custom"
    Enable the "swap channels" option

In my opinion, you don't need the Irish provider.

The content of the attachment is

Code:
    <custommix>
        <inserts>
            <insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="171" target="106"></insert>
            <insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="117" target="105"></insert>
        </inserts>
    </custommix>
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    Remove your custom LCN file from your receiver.
    Transfer the attached file to your /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom folder
    Set your provider as "Wales Custom"
    Enable the "swap channels" option

In my opinion, you don't need the Irish provider.

The content of the attachment is

Code:
    <custommix>
        <inserts>
        </inserts>
    </custommix>
    Thanks for this Abu. Just one thing that would need to do to be changed is channel BBC2 HD to BBC2 WALES. Unfortunately there is not a HD version for Wales of this channel and the Wales version shows different regional programmes.

Once again thanks for your help on this matter.

Title
    Thanks
    Do not enable swap with this file.

Code:
    <custommix>
        <inserts>
            <insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="101" target="115"></insert>
            <insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="115" target="101"></insert>
            <insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="103" target="178"></insert>
            <insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="178" target="103"></insert>
        </inserts>
    </custommix>
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    Can't you use Dreambox Edit and create a new bouquet with the channels you want in the order that you want?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 879 Posts
    He could, but ABM manages any channel moves the provider might make and the CustomMix file integrates nicely with it. A manual bouquet would need maintenance if there are any channel moves made by the broadcaster/provider.
    GB Quad Plus, Mut@nt HD51, AX HD61, 80cm dish and Supreme Dark motor. Sony STR-DN 1060, Sony UHP-H1 Bluray, Odroid N2+ (CoreElec), Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 speakers

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe_90 For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (11-11-17)

Title
    Thanks
    Do not enable swap with this file.

Code:
    <custommix>
        <inserts>
            <insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="101" target="115"></insert>
            <insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="115" target="101"></insert>
            <insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="103" target="178"></insert>
            <insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="178" target="103"></insert>
        </inserts>
    </custommix>
    This has worked. Once again thanks Abu top man.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast