Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Settings Page is blank

Title
    Thanks

Settings Page is blank

Hi All

Just reflashed my friends Et10000 to latest vix but when trying to set the EPG and other things to save to the HDD instead of flash the settings page is blank with no options to choose? any one else had this issue?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Are you using the default skin? Can you post a picture of what you see please?

Describe the menus you have gone into. As an example:

Menu > Setup > EPG > Settings

Title
    Thanks
    Yes exactly that path, my friend has took there box home now so cant take a pic.

Title
    Thanks
    Yes it is on the default skin.

Title
    Thanks
    What I see is in the attached picture. Lets wait for your friends picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daz450 View Post
    Hi All

Just reflashed my friends Et10000 to latest vix but when trying to set the EPG and other things to save to the HDD instead of flash the settings page is blank with no options to choose? any one else had this issue?
    No problem here with a ET10000 and build 5.0.029, with default skin. Assuming Menu -> Setup -> EPG -> Settings -> EPG Location
    Could it have been an image upgrade from an much older image which shouldn't have had a settings restore? The menu arrangement changed slightly a few months back.
    Xtrend ET10K, 2 x satellite tuners 28.2 (Sky FTA), 2 x hybrid (UK Freeview), Zgemma H9S (satellite)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adm View Post
    No problem here with a ET10000 and build 5.0.029 and default skin.
    Could it have been an image upgrade from an much older image which shouldn't have had a settings restore? The menu arrangement changed slightly a few months back.
    Menu re-organisation shouldn't affect things. The configuration entries in /etc/enigma2/settings didn't change.

The only issue I can think of is that the HDD is not mounted. In which case the HDD option would not be visible and only internal flash would be available. But OP has said it is blank. Not the same problem.