Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Deep standby

Title
    Thanks

Deep standby

Still new on the ultiomo 4K Sorry..

But how do i set the box in deep standby by default when switch off ?
    Can the box wake up and do recordings in deep standby ?

Still have som problem about the EPG config ( Cross efg and EPG importer)

I am on 1W Canal Digital nordic.

Best regards Claus

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by claus View Post
    Still new on the ultiomo 4K Sorry..

But how do i set the box in deep standby by default when switch off ?
    If you hold down the on/off button on the remote (a long press of the button rather than a momentary press) you should get a shutdown menu where one of the options is deep standby.

A short press of the on/off button on the remote puts the box into standby. You can set up a power timer (menu -> timers -> power timers) to automatically switch the box into deep standby if the box has been in standby for x number of minutes (Image_A.jpg). You can use multiple power timers. I have one that switches the box to standby at a certain time each day (Image_B.jpg) . I have another that puts the box into standby after 3 hours of not touching the remote (Image_C.jpg). These can be or are automatically overridden for timer recordings etc.

Can the box wake up and do recordings in deep standby ?
    Yes
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Xtrend ET10K, 2 x satellite tuners 28.2 (Sky FTA), 2 x hybrid (UK Freeview), Zgemma H9S (satellite)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adm For This Useful Post:

claus (16-09-17),Willo3092 (16-09-17)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 1,089 Posts
    I simply set timers and autotimers to go into deep standby when they're finished.
    The first one of the day doesn't, but the rest nearly all do.

At the end of the day, I put the box into deep standby with the remote if there are no recordings running/due to start.

If you access the box from other rooms, then power timers are probably needed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ccs For This Useful Post:

claus (16-09-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ccs View Post
    I simply set timers and autotimers to go into deep standby when they're finished.
    The first one of the day doesn't, but the rest nearly all do.

At the end of the day, I put the box into deep standby with the remote if there are no recordings running/due to start.
    I have a habit of semi-watching the TV whilst playing on the computer and don't always notice the warning message/countdown that the box is about to shut down. On hearing silence I realise it has done so and hit the button on the remote to get it instantly up again - hence having a 10 minute margin in standby before the box automatically then goes to deep standby.
    Xtrend ET10K, 2 x satellite tuners 28.2 (Sky FTA), 2 x hybrid (UK Freeview), Zgemma H9S (satellite)