Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thanks
    Hi dsayers many thanks for that I will look into it if all else fails
    apart from the file etc/openvpn which I made where do I find the main files to kick this program into start I been looking but so far not found
    and for some reason changing the setting (yellow button) to enable /disable auto start is no longer work stuck in disabled have reinstalled
    openvpn and rebooted but not working still

Thanks
    hi
    update to my past post on openvpn
    after reading page after page on topic I came across a post regarding openvpn in the blackhole image so decided to install it in my receiver, after an hour of finding my way around the image much more different from vix I managed to navigate my way to the openvpn program, adding the files I already made I set about running openvpn and bingo started running which wasn't happening on vix image. now I'm not so happy with blackhole image so decided to revert back to vix but decided not to recover from stored backup instead loading any files like cccam - settings as I went along.
    after setting the basic stuff back in the receiver I ran the openvpn for the first time which asked if I wanted to install to which I said yes, after making a openvpn file in etc folder (etc/openvpn) I put the same config files I put in the blackhole image, started openvpn and hey what ...it started running.
    So those of you trying openvpn and seeing no response it could be worth saving files like settings ccam etc and reinstall the latest image without using backups then navigate your way to the openvpn file and allow it to install and open then set about adding your files making sure you make a openvpn in etc folder, it just may help some

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456