Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: openmix image on a octagon 4008

Title
    Thanks

openmix image on a octagon 4008

hi in audio and video settings, then automatic language, can Japanese be added in that menu please, on JSTV channel, its selecting this channel in English, which is a radio channel, so every time i watch this channel i have to select Japanese to get the correct audio.

Also lastly iI using PLI HD full night skin, when the dish moves the dish symbol is not showing up, but the rest of the info is, like moving to x to z sat position, its clearly a bug, not sure if its the skin itself, or the image, could that be checked please.

thanks

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    In the Auto language settings change the setting "Prefer audio track stored by service" to yes. Change the language of JSTV to Japanese and the receiver will remember it for the future.
    Zgemma H7S running OpenVIX 6.2, Darkmotor, Triax TD110 dish, Inverto Black Ultra dual lnb
    LG 50UM7450 4K TV, Pioneer VSX-534 Atmos AVR , Panasonic UB820 region free 4K Bluray & a PS4.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ronand For This Useful Post:

hazzardboy7 (13-08-17)

Title
    Thanks
    hello, i don't have that setting on my octagon, i have:

undetermined,none,visual impaired, and lots of different countries

thanks

Title
    Thanks
    thanks changed the setting and also the settings above and all sorted.

thanks

i hope maybe the skin can be fixes soon as well

Title
    Thanks
    Just another quick thing i noticed is, the volume is very loud, on my Dreambox the volume is at 80% to match the volume level of normal channels on terrestrial channels, on the octogan it only needs to be 30%.

Not a massive problem, just something i`ve noticed, i wonder if it will be lowered sometime