Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Oscam latest not updating/reactivating official Canaldigitaal card with svn9620

Title
    Thanks

Oscam latest not updating/reactivating official Canaldigitaal card with svn9620

Hi, I have been using Oscam for over a year now, and still I am having problems with Oscam updating/re-activating an official Canaldigitaal card. I am using the Oscam plugin (1.20+svn9620-r18) from the feed (seems to be the latest that is on there for years - hasn't changed) and the decoding is working very well, so no problems there, but every 3 months, the card needs to be reactivated using a different machine because it doesn't update in the et7500 with the oscam plugin. So question is, has anybody managed to get this to work with re-activating the card using this Oscam plugin? Is this indeed the latest Oscam plugin that works with Openvix: Oscam plugins seems to be on version r11390 now but the oscam on the feed is still svn9620. Could it be my configuration, is it a problem with the oscam pluging or should I start looking at using CCCam instead (anyone having success with automatic updating)? Many thanks for any suggestions

Title
    Thanks
    I have no idea about your problem but isn't there a plugin called Oscam-Latest. This is always the newest version.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spanner123 For This Useful Post:

Bangord30 (27-07-17)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spanner123 View Post
    I have no idea about your problem but isn't there a plugin called Oscam-Latest. This is always the newest version.
    That is my point, the latest seems to be Oscam plugin (1.20+svn9620-r18), but that has been there for years.... Unless I am missing something, or am I looking at the wrong place (menu -> setup -> plugins -> load new plugins)?

Title
    Thanks
    It is actually called Oscam-Latest. Plugins/download plugins/softcams

Title
    Thanks
    Softcams.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by spanner123 View Post
    It is actually called Oscam-Latest. Plugins/download plugins/softcams
    Unfortunately I don't seem to have that plugin available to me: Only oscam-pcscd (1.20+svn9620-r7). I have attached a screenshot. How can I get access to the oscam-latest one?

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,276 Times in 1,089 Posts
    ... most odd, I can see oscam-latest in plugins/download on an et10k/5.0.023

There are 3 others missing on yours as well.
    Last edited by ccs; 27-07-17 at 13:58. Reason: Can't count

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ccs For This Useful Post:

rjgmba (27-07-17)

Title
    Thanks
    Check in softcams that you do not already have it installed. It will not show in plugin downloads if you already have it.

Or click remove plugins and see if it's there just to confirm even if you can't see it in your softcams.
    Last edited by spanner123; 27-07-17 at 14:02.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to spanner123 For This Useful Post:

rjgmba (27-07-17)

Title
    Thanks
    Yes, you are right, thanks very much for this. Indeed, oscam latest was already installed, hence they didn't show up in the plugins download. Apologies for this, didn't realise this. Using the oscam latest, the version is r11384, which is indeed the latest. So got that sorted :-). Unfortunately, it still doesn't seem to update the card... Has anyone managed to use CCCam and get the card reactivated?

Title
    Thanks
    latest is 11390 but your settings from oscam are probably wrong because update should work.There are topics with working configs to be found on internet.
    VU+ DUO2 quad tuner with HDD 1 TB + Latest Openvix and VU+ DUO2 FB tuner + Octagon SF8008 FB tuner
    Triax 88 cm rotor single LNB 30 E- 40 W
    1 Gibertini 1.00 m fixed - 3 quad LNB 19E-23.5E-28.2E

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rjgmba View Post
    Yes, you are right, thanks very much for this. Indeed, oscam latest was already installed, hence they didn't show up in the plugins download. Apologies for this, didn't realise this. Using the oscam latest, the version is r11384, which is indeed the latest. So got that sorted :-). Unfortunately, it still doesn't seem to update the card... Has anyone managed to use CCCam and get the card reactivated?
    In your oscam.server file. Do you have line audisabled = 0 in reader?
    Last edited by tappari; 28-07-17 at 10:11.