Hi all,

have a 4k t.v and i'm thinking of replacing my gigablue quad plus for gigablue quad 4k.

posted on another thread but was told to make my own as I had wandered off topic, sorry for that.

first of all, I don't understand oscam and I currently use mgcamd. from what I gather its a different softcam to do with the chip the new box uses, and I can convert my mgcamd to oscam as well I suspect? and was told I could transfer settings to new box?

FBC Full Band Capture tuner which means it is possible to record many different channels at the same time without the need for additional cables? it would be a cable one I would want if gigablue do them as I wouldn't record different sat channels.
I was told I'd need a unicable lnb (i understand this is connected to the dish to receive the signals and would replace the one I have, haven't the foggiest on set-up of said device, but as stated before it would be the cable one I would want)
unicable switch (haven't a clue but from what I've gathered, you don't need the unicable lnb because of this? as stated again I don't want to record numerous sat channels, but as I asked for info I thought I'd try to understand without being ignorant)

was also told kodi might become available for this box and iptv is OK for this box

also there's no openvix image for this box, so wouldn't be sure how to set up if I ordered box, I did set up my own quad plus using the very informative guide on here!

sorry again in advance for my ignorance as i must come across as thick to some ppl but I'm trying to understand

thanks