As per title, I am selling my eight day old (at time of writing) Vu+ Uno 4K - DVB-S2 (Satellite) receiver, bought from WoS last week 10.07.2017.
Price is £195.00

Item still has original protective plastic on both front/top of receiver and on the remote control, the plastic not having been fully removed from either.
Unit is still under original warranty and will, of course, be sold with original receipt.
Unit was collectied in person from Wos in Hoddesden as there apparently were PayPal problems at time of purchase.
Unit comes with all items - box, PSU, HDMI cable, 2-pin Euro adaptor - all still bagged.

I have been using Vix image for the duration of ownership, but have re-flashed to latest Vu+ standard image for data protection reasons.

I am prepared to post nationally only, NOT internationally and wll absorb the cost of postage personally as I am unable to know the cost of posting in advance.
The same unit is currently trading on eBay for £195.00 as of this morning.
I will accept PayPal payment (dispatch upon confirmation of funds received only) or cash-on-collection, which I am happy to facilitate.
I am based in Cricklewood, NW London, just a few minutes from Staples Corner/Brent Cross Shopping Centre.

I am not entertaining offers AT ALL since I am already 35 sheets down on the original price paid, PLUS the cost of driving the 30 mile round trip to purchase the item in person, PLUS the postage costs I am absorbing.

If you're here reading this, then there's a good chance that you already know what it is that I am selling so please refrain from asking me questions pertaining to the technical spec of the box, which can be determined almost anywhere (vuplus.com for example).

Photos of item for sale attached.

IMG_1266.jpgIMG_1264.jpgIMG_1263.jpgIMG_1262.jpgIMG_1260.jpg