Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ABM re-ordering IPTV channels

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wibbol View Post
    As said earlier, if you ran a script provided by your iptv provider to create the initial bouquets, it will potentially leave a startup script that refreshes the iptv bouquets every time it reboots, thus overwriting your changes.

This is probably /user/bin/enigma2_pre_start.sh calling /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

If i look in /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh i see in the script this :

/iptv.sh /usr/bin/enigma2_pre_start.sh reload_bouquets >/dev/null

Do I just delete this ?
    VU+ Solo2 HDD Harmony 650 remote
    Mutant HD51 4K
    VU+ Zero
    Edision OS MINI

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    ABM needs to run to make changes. It does not do anything at startup. As has been said numerous times, ABM does not touch non-ABM bouquets by default. it does place the bouquets it creates at the top, but that is configurable.

We ask people to upload debug logs showing ABM run so it shows settings. Otherwise it is a guessing game with lots of speculation. If you have set to hide some bouquets or if you tell it to not keep non-abm bouquets. Default is to keep all non-ABM bouquets.

As others have said, it is more than likely your IPTV script. A lot of files are kept in RAM and only written at deeepstandy/restart. This would explain why bouquets.tv is different to what you see

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Your script needs to run to obtain the listings and it needs to reload the lamedb/bouquets so you see/can use the changes.

Title
    Thanks
    if you rename /usr/bin/enigma2_pre_start.sh to -enigma2_pre_start.sh or some such thing, it should stop it running /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh at reboot - however it will also stop the iptv bouquets updating if new channels are added or removed. I would guess that you can comment out the line you identified in the iptv.sh to stop it re-creating enigma2_pre_start.sh and then just run iptv.sh manually if you want to refresh, but it depends on the actual script you are using.

For me, the easiest way to achieve what you want to do is to use x.tream editor, customise your bouquets on there and use the enigma2 plugin to automatically refresh your bouquets without changing the order. You can then just remove the enigma2_pre_start.sh script as the x.tream editor will handle updates. It costs about £12.00 a year but works perfectly and you will also get the missing epg data on the foreign channels that you are missing and be able to call the chanels anything you like. I think I may have the same provider as you and this is what I do.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (52.5 KB, 25 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (55.1 KB, 24 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (26.9 KB, 23 views)
    Last edited by wibbol; 07-07-17 at 13:17.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I don't actually see a path /usr/bin/enigma2_pre_start.sh I can see usr/bin/xxxx I only see it referred to in the script.

I'll look into the editor - thanks.
    Last edited by Willmoore; 07-07-17 at 14:50.
    Mutant HD51 4K
    VU+ Zero
    Edision OS MINI

Title
    Thanks
    Dunno then mate. Must be a slightly different to mine, but I reckon the cause of the problem is somewhere around that script. Maybe your provider can help.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wibbol For This Useful Post:

Willmoore (07-07-17)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    @Willmoore When you use E-Channelizer to to play about with your IPTV Bouquets, no other Bouquets are listed are they? So basically You just have the IPTV Bouquets, nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    All bouquets are there. I click the import button and it loads the standard bouquets with the iptv ones tagged on the end - just as i see them in the channel list.
    Mutant HD51 4K
    VU+ Zero
    Edision OS MINI

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    @ Willmoore Delete the standard ones including radio, just scanned etc so just leaving your IPTV Bouquets in tact. Then rearrange how you want your IPTV sections to look etc. Save. Then write back to your receiver.
    When written back to your receiver, setup your ABM provider, I.e. FreeSat etc then Save and Start Scan. When scan has completed exit all the way out and press your TV button to reload your Bouquets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123