Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: How To Get San Marino RTV

Title
    Thanks

How To Get San Marino RTV

Hi Guys,

Bit of a long shop but my local team is playing tonight and the match is on San Marino RTV and can apparently got via sky on 28.8, unfortunate I'm not using an official sky receiver but trying through my vu duo 2 with sat feed.

Theses where the instructions I was given for a sky receiver:

Those with a sky decoder should add San Marino RTV to the list of their stored channels using their sky menu button and the manage other channels option.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    What frequency is it meant to be on 28.2?

San Marino RTV is on 13e as far as I can tell

Title
    Thanks
    I presume by the link posted by the club it is but couldnt be 100% sure.

Coverage of tonight's Champions League tie
    Posted : 4th July 2017 at 11:03:36

We have been advised that tonight's crucial Champions Leg second round qualifying tie against La Fiorita will be shown live on San Marino TV. The kick off time is 8.30 pm local time and 7.30 pm in the UK.

Those with a Sky decoder should add 'San Marino RTV' to the list of their stored channels using their Sky menu button and the 'Manage Other Channels' option.

Edit - seen this online and as you said abu baniaz - SMtv San Marino will feature a “glocal” (global + local) offer, as news coverage will give priority to San Marino and bordering Italian regions, but also to events in Italy and the world, particularly political and economic issues related to the Balkans and the Mediterranean.

The channel will be aired FTA via the Eutelsat Hot Bird (13° East) and Eurobird 9 (9° East) satellites, to more than 120 million households in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. In Italy, SMtv San Marino will also be available on the Sky Italia and TivuSat DTH platforms.
    Last edited by crx; 04-07-17 at 18:56.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Find someone with a dish pointing at 13e or motorised dish.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

crx (04-07-17)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks for the help, going by the instructions I presumed it was available on 28.8.

Title
    Thanks
    They would be referring to Sky Italia box not Sky Uk so would point to 13E.....

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Time to motorise the dish.
    Zgemma H7S running OpenVIX 6.2, Darkmotor, Triax TD110 dish, Inverto Black Ultra dual lnb
    LG 50UM7450 4K TV, Pioneer VSX-534 Atmos AVR , Panasonic UB820 region free 4K Bluray & a PS4.