Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get full UK channel lists back?

Title
    Thanks

Get full UK channel lists back?

Following recent events ABM and autobouquets E2 no longer give me a full channel list, is there any way to get it back?
    I have tried various settings in both ABM and E2 but most sly channels are missing, I have also tried a few of the settings files but haven't found a good one for the UK.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Have you been asleep past few weeks? lol
    You can no longer view a lot of the sky channels, they have gone dark. The ABM is correct and doing its job of hiding the non working channels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

Title
    Thanks
    So why is it still showing sports and movie channels that are no longer working? He obviously wants a full listing to see whats on and then view by other means. I would also like to see a full listing.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WILLJE View Post
    So why is it still showing sports and movie channels that are no longer working? He obviously wants a full listing to see whats on and then view by other means. I would also like to see a full listing.
    I have run ABM in the past day or so, and confirm that the sports and films channels mentioned have disappeared from SlyUK-All channels (TV)

Title
    Thanks
    You could always use Autobouquets for 28.2e

Title
    Thanks
    Use "Custom" Region mode in ABM and that gets rid of the unwanted 'non viewable' channels.

Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    @Tangfolio, if you want to have the non-viewable channels in your bouquets....

In ABM, do not select the area with "custom' in the name.

In AB 28.2, edit the supplement file. Delete the lines where the services are being given number 65535.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

Tangfolio (01-06-17)

Title
    Thanks
    Why would you want dead channels in your channels list? #tv times
    Last edited by icemen; 01-06-17 at 15:41.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks abu baniaz , haven't tried ABM but altering the supplement file for E2 worked. If anyone else wants to do this supplement file is located at /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets
    Is this something that is likely to need doing repeatedly?

Reason for wanting this was as proposed by WILLJE, there are other means of viewing these channels.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    The supplement file will be updated whenever there is an update to the plugin. Save a copy on your PC for transferring back.

Surely you are replacing sat services with other services. Isn't having blank spaces so that you can just insert the other services beneficial?

Title
    Thanks
    I don't know how to replace the sat services with other sources but just having the full epg works for us just to find out whats on where.
    Back to filezilla to save a copy now.

Title
    Thanks
    I've just read online that the Sky channels haven't gone dark, they've changed frequencies. The SD movies are now on 11934 Vertical SR 27500 FEC 5/6 so I did a rescan and checked the raw listing (didn't run AB) and the movie channels (at least some) were there but after running AB absolutely none showed.

Rob

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robiom View Post
    I've just read online that the Sky channels haven't gone dark, they've changed frequencies. The SD movies are now on 11934 Vertical SR 27500 FEC 5/6 so I did a rescan and checked the raw listing (didn't run AB) and the movie channels (at least some) were there but after running AB absolutely none showed.

Rob
    And your point is?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robiom View Post

Rob
    Don't believe every thing you read on those other dodgy SAT / IPTV forums. It's not just a simple frequency change but a full on encryption change. If you want to view premium / pay tv channels you need to pay for them. LEGALLY
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Hazza View Post
    And your point is?

Sorry, I thought the point was obvious, if the channels exist in the "last scan" and after AB creates the bouquet they are no longer visible.

I have probably got a setting wrong somewhere.

Rob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast