Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Ps4 box

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Ps4 box

Any ps4 owners who can advise me on how to setup a second box for my grandson. My grandson has is box at home and i have purchased a second ps4 box to use when he visits us at weekends.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Want a new grandson???':-)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    One is enough he's in America for 2 weeks enjoying disney land with his dad hope to get the second box setup before he comes home as a surprise for his Birthday.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blu-ray For This Useful Post:

Bangord30 (24-05-17)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Ideally you want his login details for the original box so you can can setup the new box with his psn account then you don't have to pay twice for ps plus.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dsayers For This Useful Post:

Blu-ray (24-05-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dsayers View Post
    Ideally you want his login details for the original box so you can can setup the new box with his psn account then you don't have to pay twice for ps plus.
    So his box at home is the primary one and setup the second one in his name also ??? .

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Yes I have my brothers ps4 as the primary account so he can use any login then mine as secondary so I can use my login that way we can purchase games on the primary and play them on both.

If it's only him using both boxes setup his original box as primary then use the same login on the box on yours as he will only be using one box at a time.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Using a Vu+Uno4k using a sundtek DVB-S/S2 USB tuner with vix 6.4 developer image

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dsayers For This Useful Post:

Blu-ray (24-05-17)