Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Can I get iptv on my 8500 with vix

Title
    Thanks

Can I get iptv on my 8500 with vix

Hello can I get iptv on the xtrend running vix?? I hope so as I love the vix image and the xtrend it hasn't missed a beat!! So can it run iptv if so how?? Any help will be appreciated
    Thanks Steve

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy7770 View Post
    Hello can I get iptv on the xtrend running vix?? I hope so as I love the vix image and the xtrend it hasn't missed a beat!! So can it run iptv if so how?? Any help will be appreciated
    Thanks Steve
    yes IPTV will work on it.
    Theres a few ways to do it...run a script to install bouquets or via plugins or create your own IPTV bouquets by editing the M3U file with programs like Echannelizer.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy7770 View Post
    Thanks Steve
    Do it easy,Couple of ways to add iptv to it,Can get an m3u file and play around to get the setup as you would like,Other way is to ask provider for xtream app

Title
    Thanks
    I've seen a video on youtube how to load a m3u file using Esettings+ and then iptv works. Seems easy enough.
    Do I need to load any plugins prior (such as an iptv player) ?

Title
    Thanks
    No you dont