Hi,

I recently replaced my Solo 2 with a Solo 4k. Input A (tuners A, C, D, E, F, G) is connected to 28.2e and input B (tuners B and H) to 19.2e. Connections are direct to LNBs (Inverto IDLU-32UL40-UNBOO-OPP). Running OpenVIX 5.0.013. The box is configured as per advice found on the forum and almost everything works perfectly (thanks for all the info BTW).

Only exception is two or three "empty" transponders. One of them is the transponder with the Horror Channel (and +1) and various CBS channels. It's on Astra 2F, 11344V, S, 27.5k, 5/6, etc. I checked the system wide satellites.xml (in tuxbox) and all seems fine - the transponder is listed with the right attributes. Just in case I also generated a new one from satellites-xml.org this morning and placed it in /etc/enigma2 (and rebooted). Tried both manual tuning with "User-defined transponder" and also "Predefined transponder but with no luck ("0 channels found"). I don't think this is a problem with reception as all other transponders are perfect in terms of image quality, and also the transponder with 11344H (various BT sport channels) tunes in okay. Not quite sure what else to try.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

Many thanks,
Mr_D