Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: sound issues with av amp

Title
    Thanks

sound issues with av amp

I have noticed with a downloaded film in dts that the av amp doesn't get the dts signal from the duo unless 3d sound is selected in the av menu on the duo.
    But i have now noticed since i changed it to that any channels with ac3 5.1 are only played in stereo.
    I would rather the duo not mess with the sound at all but any settings i have tried don't seem right.
    Anyone have any tips? using the latest vix image.
    Thanks.

Title
    Thanks
    I have tried another image and it worked as it should , however i put vix back on and now thats working as it should.