Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Will the VU ECO Remote work with the Ultimo 4k

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up Will the VU ECO Remote work with the Ultimo 4k

Just wondering if the VU+Ultimo ECO Remote will work with the Ultimo 4k as i need a Different Remote

http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/...Remote-Control

i am using a VU+Solo2 Remote for my Duo2 as the original Duo2 remote buttons kept sticking and with having the Ultimo 4k using the same type of remote i keep using the wrong one for the wrong receiver as i have both receivers set up in my back room and with it having a keyboard on the back it might be useful and save me pondering about trying to wright text with the original remote when using Kodi and YouTube
    i know that they had issues with the keyboard part not working but that was years ago so i am wondering if they have got it sorted, otherwise i will have to purchase a Duo2 remote and i was not very happy with that as the metal ring keys where always sticking and seing as they are both the same price i thought i may as well give the Ultimo Eco a try

thanks in advance

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    That's a dreadful VU remote tho.
    Keyboard also still doesn't work.

Use different remote codes & place some coloured tape on the back of one of the Solo2 type remotes so you know which box it's for.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for the heads up judge i will give it a Miss then i just thought it might be sorted out by now, and i will put some yellow tape on my Duo2 remote as i have already changed the code it's just annoying when you are pressing buttons and then you realize that you have set the wrong receiver to record