Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: BADR 4 26 east

Title
    Thanks

BADR 4 26 east

Hi,

I'm hoping for a bit of advice. I live in Leeds and have a newly installed system comprising of:

VU + Solo 4K
    Inverto black quad ultra
    Orbital 1m dish
    Technomate motor
    Running Openvix

Overall I'm really happy with the installation. It currently receives 30 west to 53 east with very good picture quality. However, I only receive TP14 and TP15 on the BADR 4 satellite at 26 east. The SNR for these transponders is about 42% for TP14 and 51% for TP15. Is this normal for my location and dish size?

Thanks in advance.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,950 Times in 3,272 Posts
    Yes. Intended audiance for that satellite is 3000 miles from you. If you are looking for stronger signal you could always move to KSA.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    Thanks
    173 TV Channels i find on scanning with 1M Dish you should get similar result .