Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gigablue Quad UHD 4K ULTRA HDTV Linux E2 Combo Receiver Available from: 15.05.2017?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,130 Times in 2,737 Posts

Gigablue Quad UHD 4K ULTRA HDTV Linux E2 Combo Receiver Available from: 15.05.2017?

Gigablue Quad UHD 4K ULTRA HDTV Linux E2 Combo Receiver Available from: 15.05.2017?

HYBRID- UHDTV TWIN LINUX receiver with DVB-S/S2, DVB-C/C2, DVB-T, IPTV, HBBTV options

GigaBlue new UHD receiver sets new standards! The GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K device leaves nothing to be desired.

We proudly present our latest model Gigablue UHD Quad 4K. 2 x Ci , 2 x card reader, larger TFT color display, Gigabit LAN connection, 2 x HDMI, SD card and 4 x USB interfaces distinguish the new series from its predecessor. TWIN LINUX HD TV receiver with hybrid feature. DVB-S / S2, DVB-C / C2, DVB-T / T2 and IPTV offer a versatile use.

Features

Fast processor with 2GB DDR4 RAM
    4GB eMMC Flash
    3" color display
    5 x USB (1 front + 4 back)
    2 x Ci
    1 x HDMI in 2.0
    1 x HDMI out 2.0
    1 x e-SATA
    Twin Tuner ( Full-Band Capture front end)
    Demodalutor 8x DVB-S2
    1 x PnP tuner (DVB-S2, DVB-C2, DVB-T/T2/HEVC265)
    optical
    RS-242,
    Ethernet Gigabit LAN (RJ-45/1000Mbps)
    1 x SD Card 2.0 Up to 25MByte/s
    2 x Audio PiP over BT (Bluetooth)
    4 x PiP
    SAT>iP, Multiroom Serverfunktion up to 16 clients

Equipment features

Two built-in DVB-S2 tuners allow an independent twin use. one additional tuner slots offers the possibility to expand your device with DVB-T/T2 or DVB-C2 tuners. The strong processor offers the viewer a Ultra high resolution pictures and a never experienced rapid change-over time. Embedded ethernet controller and optional WiFi USB dongle can connect your TV directly to the Internet and any IPTV service provider.

This flagship product is built in our production facilities and includes a 2 year warranty. Featuring the powerful BCM7352s video processor is capable of playing back anything from video files stored on external USB/e-SATA drive to network based files or IPTV streams. Three high speed USB 3.0 ports and 2 x HDMI will be more than enough for external storage and expansion modules or devices.

Particularly user-friendly shows the GigaBlue in its operating options. Thus, the receiver can, for example, via GigaBlue Player app completely comfortable with the smartphone or tablet remotely without taking only the device's remote control in hand.

Twin Tuner receiver and 4 x PiP

Your joy is doubled.

You can decide when and how many programs you want to record or look at PiP. Watch a program and record up to 16 additional programs in parallel and up to 4 programs in PiP.

Ci module slot for encrypted offers

You can flexibly and easily retrofit the receiver via the module bay to receive encrypted premium offers. Simply plug smartcard with the module into the Ci bay and start your pampering program.

Timeshift, pause, Recording

You are the boss with the GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K.

Favorite series or football is running and the phone rings? Just press the pause button and decide for yourself when you want to look. Jump back up to 2 hours, enjoy scenes as often as you like or skip less interesting passages. Become a master of your program, simply by pressing a button!

SAT> IP Streaming or Multiroom

Satellite TV anywhere.

About network Without additional cabling, satellite television is now also available on terminals that do not have their own satellite connection. The Sat> IP technology of the receiver delivers via the home network first-class satellite TV in every room of the household.

Live streaming with the GigaBlue Player

Distribute live content throughout the house.

The sun is shining and you would rather do nothing more than enjoy the series or football live transfer cozy in the garden? No problem! With the GigaBlue you can distribute several live broadcasts parallel in the home network and stream to your mobile devices.

Home Networking

By integrating into your network via network cable or WLAN, you get access to all your media data - cross-space and time-independent - with any compatible terminal. Experience your personal audio and video enjoyment, as well as wireless.

Remote programming via app or webif

Program your recordings easily from the road.

Your work has taken a little longer or you are in a traffic jam, your favorite transmission will start in a few minutes, no need to worry! Program the recording of your desired transmission simply via mobile app or the computer at the workplace.

EPG (Electronic Program Guide)

Learn more and in advance.

A touch print and you know it - the entire TV program in perfect overview on your screen. In addition, you will receive short descriptions or interesting information about the program (contents are station-dependent) and plan your TV shows, including recordings, for the next 14 days already today - at the touch of a button.

PVR (playback of pictures, music and video)

Your limitless entertainment.

Through the USB ports, network or e-SATA, you can experience your holiday pictures, favorite music or videos on the connected large HD screen. Sit back, sit back and relax. Your media is only one button removed.

Surround sound

You will experience cinema atmosphere in your home.

Live TV, moments, Sporthighlights, feature films also natural music TV. Connect the receiver to your home cinema system via the optical output (S / PDIF) and experience rich sound.

The product is built in our production facilities and includes a 2 year warranty
    All PM,s asking about c/s on cable will be ignored and reported to forum staff!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bassethound For This Useful Post:

cwebb66 (18-04-17),john doe (18-04-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

GigaBlue UHD UE 4K Available from: 13.06.2017?

GigaBlue UHD UE 4K Available from: 13.06.2017?

HYBRID- UHDTV TWIN LINUX receiver with PuP FBC DVB-S/S2X, DVB-C/C2, DVB-T2, IPTV, HBBTV options
    GigaBlue new UHD receiver sets new standards! The GigaBlue UHD UE 4K device leaves nothing to be desired.
    We proudly present our latest model Gigablue UHD UE 4K. 1 x Ci , 2 x card reader, larger TFT color display, Gigabit LAN connection, 2 x HDMI, and 3 x USB interfaces distinguish the new series from its predecessor. TWIN LINUX HD TV receiver with hybrid feature. DVB-S2/S2X, DVB-C/C2, DVB-T/T2 and IPTV offer a versatile use.

Features

Fast processor with 2GB DDR4 RAM
    4GB eMMC Flash
    2,2" color display
    3 x USB (1 front + 2 back)
    1 x Ci
    1 x HDMI in 2.0
    1 x HDMI out 2.0
    1 x e-SATA
    Twin Tuner for DVb-S2/S2X and DVB-C2/T2 ( Full-Band Capture front end) (Optional)
    Demodalutor 8 x DVb-S2/S2X and DVB-C2/T2 ( Full-Band Capture front end) (Optional)
    2 x PnP tuner (DVB-S2/S2X, DVB-C2, DVB-T/T2/HEV265)
    optical
    RS-232,
    Ethernet Gigabit LAN (RJ-45/1000Mbps)
    4 x PiP
    2 x Audio PiP over BT (Bluetooth)
    SAT>iP, Multiroom Serverfunktion up to 16 clients
    network
    Description Tech Specs Giagblue UHD 4K Quad Animation
    Equipment features

Two PnP FBC additional tuner slots offers the possibility to expand your device with DVB-S2, DVB-S2X, DVB-T/T2 or DVB-C2 tuners. The strong processor offers the viewer a Ultra high resolution pictures and a never experienced rapid change-over time. Embedded ethernet controller and optional WiFi USB dongle can connect your TV directly to the Internet and any IPTV service provider.

This flagship product is built in our production facilities and includes a 2 year warranty. Featuring the powerful BCM7352s video processor is capable of playing back anything from video files stored on external USB/e-SATA drive to network based files or IPTV streams. Three high speed USB 3.0 ports and 2 x HDMI will be more than enough for external storage and expansion modules or devices.

Particularly user-friendly shows the GigaBlue in its operating options. Thus, the receiver can, for example, via GigaBlue Player app completely comfortable with the smartphone or tablet remotely without taking only the device's remote control in hand.

Twin Tuner receiver and 4 x PiP

Your joy is doubled.

You can decide when and how many programs you want to record or look at PiP. Watch a program and record up to 16 additional programs in parallel and up to 4 programs in PiP.

Ci module slot for encrypted offers

You can flexibly and easily retrofit the receiver via the module bay to receive encrypted premium offers. Simply plug smartcard with the module into the Ci bay and start your pampering program.

Timeshift, pause, Recording

You are the boss with the GigaBlue UHD UE 4K.

Favorite series or football is running and the phone rings? Just press the pause button and decide for yourself when you want to look. Jump back up to 2 hours, enjoy scenes as often as you like or skip less interesting passages. Become a master of your program, simply by pressing a button!

SAT> IP Streaming or Multiroom

Satellite TV anywhere.

About network Without additional cabling, satellite television is now also available on terminals that do not have their own satellite connection. The Sat> IP technology of the receiver delivers via the home network first-class satellite TV in every room of the household.

Live streaming with the GigaBlue Player

Distribute live content throughout the house.

The sun is shining and you would rather do nothing more than enjoy the series or football live transfer cozy in the garden? No problem! With the GigaBlue you can distribute several live broadcasts parallel in the home network and stream to your mobile devices.

Home Networking

By integrating into your network via network cable or WLAN, you get access to all your media data - cross-space and time-independent - with any compatible terminal. Experience your personal audio and video enjoyment, as well as wireless.

Remote programming via app or webif

Program your recordings easily from the road.

Your work has taken a little longer or you are in a traffic jam, your favorite transmission will start in a few minutes, no need to worry! Program the recording of your desired transmission simply via mobile app or the computer at the workplace.

EPG (Electronic Program Guide)

Learn more and in advance.

A touch print and you know it - the entire TV program in perfect overview on your screen. In addition, you will receive short descriptions or interesting information about the program (contents are station-dependent) and plan your TV shows, including recordings, for the next 14 days already today - at the touch of a button.

PVR (playback of pictures, music and video)

Your limitless entertainment.

Through the USB ports, network or e-SATA, you can experience your holiday pictures, favorite music or videos on the connected large HD screen. Sit back, sit back and relax. Your media is only one button removed.

Surround sound

You will experience cinema atmosphere in your home.

Live TV, moments, Sporthighlights, feature films also natural music TV. Connect the receiver to your home cinema system via the optical output (S / PDIF) and experience rich sound.

The product is built in our production facilities and includes a 2 year warranty

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Had email conversation with Gigablue today and it would appear that the GBQUAD 4K will be available at end of May from the German dealers ... probably my late birthday present as I have just sold my Octagon SF4008 to make way for ........
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> GT-Sat unicable LNB to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Gigablue unicable LNB to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using unicable ports
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twol View Post
    Had email conversation with Gigablue today and it would appear that the GBQUAD 4K will be available at end of May from the German dealers ... probably my late birthday present as I have just sold my Octagon SF4008 to make way for ........
    which one are you going for and what configuration? i like the look of the GigaBlue UHD UE 4K

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bassethound View Post
    which one are you going for and what configuration? i like the look of the GigaBlue UHD UE 4K
    How much would their best model be?

Title
    Thanks
    I will go for the straight UHD 4K.... like the bigger display and it comes earlier...... looks like an interesting box, so keep me amused for a while .......
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using unicable ports

8. The Following User Says Thank You to twol For This Useful Post:

bassethound (18-04-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joysleep1 View Post
    How much would their best model be?
    I dont know yet depends on your tuner configuration i would wait till wos sells them as there normally the best price with great service in the UK

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twol View Post
    The mega super SF4008 wasn't so good after all..?!?.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Hazza View Post

Mines still the dogs ******** running openATV

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bassethound View Post
    Mines still the dogs ******** running openATV
    Wasn't the dogs ******** for Twol though.

Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Wasn't the dogs ******** for Twol though.

LOL i think he just like to have the latest box to play with

Title
    Thanks

I just fancy the GBQUAD4K, so either the SF4008 or the HD51 had to go ... and the HD51 has built in multiboot and Kodi (now) .. unlike some people I like to try different boxes
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:

Title
    Thanks
    I'll be grabbing one of these when they come out and I suppose I'd need to get myself a new 4k tv to go with it

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    With UE model. Is it really true that you can have T2 FBC-tuner to it?
    Demodalutor 8 x DVb-S2/S2X and DVB-C2/T2 ( Full-Band Capture front end) (Optional)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Are any of the models FBC compatible?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast