Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: EMC keeps changing bouquet on exit!

Title
    Thanks

EMC keeps changing bouquet on exit!

Hi,

I'm using OpenATV 6.0 on Edision OS3. I have noticed that after watching a recording in EMC when I return to watching TV it returns to the last channel I was watching but moves to a different bouquet! Is there a way to keep the bouquet on exit from EMC?

for example i was watching BBC1 in my 'Favourites' bouquet before opening EMC and watching a recording. On ending the playback and exiting EMC i was returned to BBC1 but it was in the 'Entertainment' bouquet. Can i make it return always to the last channel i was watyching in the same bouquet?

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Hi

I'm still having this issue can anyone help?

I'm presuming it's across all OE Alliance images?

It could be because I have alternatives setup and enabled but would like some help.

Thanks

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Partymack711 View Post
    Hi

I'm still having this issue can anyone help?

I'm presuming it's across all OE Alliance images?

It could be because I have alternatives setup and enabled but would like some help.

Thanks
    Simple question: For what do you need Enhanced Movie Center?
    First plugin I remove if I`m using ATV image.
    Last edited by tappari; 05-05-17 at 13:53.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Tappari,

I guess I use it for same reasons you use the default media player. I like EMC,
    • it allows picons of channels you recorded movies etc from - so you can easily see where they were recorded.

• It allows adding of Movie Covers, which is nice when scrolling through choices

My issue is not with EMC though, it's on exit...
    Last edited by Partymack711; 05-05-17 at 15:50.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Partymack711 View Post
    Hi Tappari,

I guess I use it for same reasons you use the default media player. I like EMC,
    • it allows picons of channels you recorded movies etc from - so you can easily see where they were recorded.

My issue is not with EMC though, it's on exit...
    Picons
    recordings.jpg