This release of Clonezilla live (1.2.9-19) includes major enhancements,
changes and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES:
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release
is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2011/Jul/22).
* Linux kernel was updated to 2.6.39-3.
* Partclone was updated to 0.2.24.
* Pbzip2 was updated to 1.1.4.
* Brazilian Portuguese language was added. Thanks to Marcos Pereira da
Silva Cruz .
* The samba file system with hidden share now can be assigned in boot
parameter "ocs_prerun". Thanks to nottaken37. (Ref:
* Xz compression instead of gzip method was used when making squashfs,
therefore the Clonezilla live iso or zip file is smaller by ~ 31 MB.
* Program prep-ocsroot was improved to make mounting sshfs with an
account name including white space.
* Remove the option "-b1024" for pbzip2 since the unit is 100K, -b1024
will use 1024*100K per thread, and this might cause system to crash due
to out of memory for multiple cores. Without the option -b, the default
value will be used. Thanks to Telligent for the bug report
* //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, if you manage the boot
parameters by yourself, you have to put the extra boot parameter
"config" or "live-config" to make live-config to work.
* //NOTE// From Clonezilla live 1.2.6-24, due to the change in
Live-boot, the boot parameter to assign static IP address has been
changed. The new format is:
* A bug about failing to do disk to disk clone was fixed. Thanks to
seagate-wdc for reporting this issue, and others for helping to confirm
the issue and testing. (Ref: