Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: UK 28.2e BBC 1 & 2 HD subtitles (2.1+git212) Autobouquetmaker

foz

UK 28.2e BBC 1 & 2 HD subtitles (2.1+git212) Autobouquetmaker

vu+ Solo2
    Just updated to the new Vix 5.0 and noticed the Auto Bouquet maker has added BBC One HD and BBC Two HD with subtitles for the hard of hearing to the bouquets not the channels without, as there now appears to be 2 of each channel in all channels now 1 with subs 1 without. This did not happen with older version.
    foz

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts

UK 28.2e BBC 1 & 2 HD subtitles (2.1+git212)

You are mistaken, press the Audio button, select not NAR if audio issue. Otherwise, disable subtitles.

If on other hand, I am mistaken, upload your debug log as per ABM issues requirements.

foz
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    You are mistaken, press the Audio button, select not NAR if audio issue. Otherwise, disable subtitles.

If on other hand, I am mistaken, upload your debug log as per ABM issues requirements.
    its not audio narrative i checked that, if it was subtitles it would be on every channel i thought? not just the 2 channels BBC 1 and 2 HD?
    i will indeed upload the debug when i am back home later this evening

foz
    log as requested abm.log

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    I have just run ABM with the following settings:

ABM-config] providers: sat_282_sky_uk:sdcustom_central_midlands:68:

No subtitles on the following channels
    BBC 1 HD: 1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0
    BBC 2 HD: 1_0_19_1B1C_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0

Are you sure it is not the other bouquets you are keeping? Perhaps you can backup you bouquets and attach them? Easiest way is to use OpenWebif, Bouquet Editor, Export

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Subtitles & audio nar will be remembered per channel. You either had them enabled before switching to another changed & disabling them, or enabled them on those channels.
    Just turn them off again & setting will be remembered.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to judge For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (24-03-17)